we have the personnel... what exactly is the problem with our D?

locked&loaded

Reaction score
canty and spears- they were supposed to be great? they are coming off as mediocre as best.

roy williams-still cant cover, hes not slow just always out of place.

Demarcus Ware- more like WHERE are you? he dissapears in games

NEwman- star on our D.

A.henry- has off days

bradie james and ayodel- are these guys not big enough for the middle?

carpenter, singelton- if ellis is done, we need someone oppasite of ware, these guys are backups at best.

ferguson-seems to be good, i dont watch him to much.

WHY DONT WE BLITZ MORE?

EDit-i like jason hatcher. hes bomb.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1223743 said:
canty and spears- they were supposed to be great? they are coming off as mediocre as best.

roy williams-still cant cover, hes not slow just always out of place.

Demarcus Ware- more like WHERE are you? he dissapears in games

NEwman- star on our D.

A.henry- has off days

bradie james and ayodel- are these guys not big enough for the middle?

carpenter, singelton- if ellis is done, we need someone oppasite of ware, these guys are backups at best.

ferguson-seems to be good, i dont watch him to much.

WHY DONT WE BLITZ MORE?

EDit-i like jason hatcher. hes bomb.
answer-sean payton

Reaction score
They don't have the safeties needed to play cover 2, it's that simple and Dallas doesn't get the QB on the ground...

locked&loaded

Reaction score
peplaw06;1223759 said:
And JJ's a bust too right?? :rolleyes:

julius? as far as im concerned. yes he is. that 70 yard run was all the line, he didnt get touched. dont tell me you still buy into the julius hype, this guy is wasting our time at rb. time to go back to the well, barber will never be a full time starter.

Reaction score
Keith Davis should be cut right now immediately! The Saints suck there's no way they should come into Dallas and put up 40 something points!

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1223774 said:
no he's the greatest cause it took him till week 14 to bust a big run:rolleyes:

Right, because if you don't have a 70+ yard run every week, you're a failure.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1223780 said:
julius? as far as im concerned. yes he is. that 70 yard run was all the line, he didnt get touched. dont tell me you still buy into the julius hype, this guy is wasting our time at rb. time to go back to the well, barber will never be a full time starter.

Did you even watch the rest of the game?? He was ripping off 10 yard runs every third play or so for the entire first half.

Frozen700

Reaction score
well like i said we have 1..stupid,******** safety who is always running into his players....always out of position...poor awarness n just slow n takes bad angels

then u got 1 LB out there trying to play safety...n only makes plays on badly thrown balls...

we have 2 head hunting..low awarness safties

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06;1223807 said:
Did you even watch the rest of the game?? He was ripping off 10 yard runs every third play or so for the entire first half.
he did it twice besides the td run

locked&loaded

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1223803 said:
Tonight was about coaching not personel.

no.... zimmer isnt great. but our d has no emotion. its nto all zimmer.quit blaming it on psuedo reasons.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If the safety is constantly out of position, if the line can't garner pressure, if the defense can't adjust, although the personnel seems to change and is upgraded, is that the fault of personnel, or is it the fault of coaching? GROZ.

j_welcome

Reaction score
They should NOT go into the Cover-2 on every friggin down. Keep the CBs on the WRs, do not pass them off to the safeties.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
peplaw06;1223807 said:

and the saints D is....? good? no. and the saints were looking for pass. julius isnt good. how can anyone think he is. seriously. its amazes me, i just dont understand how anyone can think julius is the answer at rb. it baffels me. just wow.