we have the personnel... what exactly is the problem with our D?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1223859 said:
and the saints D is....? good? no. and the saints were looking for pass. julius isnt good. how can anyone think he is. seriously. its amazes me, i just dont understand how anyone can think julius is the answer at rb. it baffels me. just wow.

Honestly, dude. How are you blaming JJ in a game where we allowed 42 points at it wasn't even the end of the 3rd quarter? Have ye no sense?

Frozen700

Reaction score
anyone blaming JJ is a fool.....its our 2 idiot safties that are the problem of this team

locked&loaded

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1223901 said:
Honestly, dude. How are you blaming JJ in a game where we allowed 42 points at it wasn't even the end of the 3rd quarter? Have ye no sense?

....go back and read the posts. some guy started talking about julius. i dont need to explain myself, i did not start the julius disscusion.

NickZepp

Reaction score
You can't play great every game on defense. I think we are just fine on defense.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1223923 said:
....go back and read the posts. some guy started talking about julius. i dont need to explain myself, i did not start the julius disscusion.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're blaming him in a game where he freaking broke off a 77 yard run (the homerun threat we've all ben waiting for). It's absolutely asinine when the people that deserve the blame are Zimmer and the defense, as well as the offense for abandoning the run too early.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
NickZepp;1223941 said:
You can't play great every game on defense. I think we are just fine on defense.

what "kool-aid" are you drinking? what proof is that? you have got to be kidding, youve got to be.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
the lack of pass rush is going to be exposed more and more as the games get larger and larger.

not good.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
NickZepp;1223941 said:

You're the same guy who thinks we tanked the season because we put in Romo. You're a little sketchy to me.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
we matched the offer sheet to keep Keith Davis, why? He should stick to special teams because our kick coverage SUCKS!

Wolfpack

Reaction score
j_welcome;1223842 said:
They should NOT go into the Cover-2 on every friggin down. Keep the CBs on the WRs, do not pass them off to the safeties.

Cover 2 Zone for this team sucks...we always get nailed on it...always.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Zimmer sucks. He has for years but they keep bringing him back to prove it all over again.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Bach;1224021 said:
Zimmer sucks. He has for years but they keep bringing him back to prove it all over again.

i wonder if you said that on november 19th?

gimmie a break. it's a bad game. it happens.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Zimmer. I dont know who else to blame for having absolutely ZERO halftime adjustments on d.

Mash

Reaction score
Our DE's are overrated.....Spears is not playing up to his 1rd status...

Our LB's are average.....Bradie James isnt a above average MLB.....

Our safties cant cover

Newman....Ware and Fegie are the only ones worth anything.....Roy is a player but not playing cover two....

On offence....our OL is average.......JJ is a good back but lacks vision....our WR's are very good but TO is overrated......or not used properly in this scheme.

Romo is what he is......a player playing in his first season as a starter that was undrafted......

Coaching has been average at best....no identiy....no emotion....

Its basically a man up vanilla defence...

In todays NFL....this may win you a playoff spot if the stars line up.....but it will never win u a championship.

JMHO

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Bob Dole;1224065 said:
Is this a serious question?

M-I-K-E Z-I-M-M-E-R

is this a serious reply? mike zimmer isnt missing tackles. mike zimmer isnt getting beaten deep. mike zimmer shure the hell isnt blocking canty and spears so they dont get a pass rush.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1224081 said:
is this a serious reply? mike zimmer isnt missing tackles. mike zimmer isnt getting beaten deep. mike zimmer shure the hell isnt blocking canty and spears so they dont get a pass rush.

Zimmer is the one who never bothered to scheme for those rediculous swing passes. You know, the ones that beat us like a drum every other play.

Bob Dole

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1224081 said:

There's no reason to even argue about it anymore. The Zimmer nuthuggers have been trying to defend him for years. You can't defend what happened tonight, because tonight wasn't about missed tackles.

Tonight was about the fact that Sean Payton made Zimmer look like the ****** he is. He beat Mike Zimmer with a fricking FULLBACK who had no touchdown's in his career before scoring three tonight.

The Saints came in here with a gameplan to work the defense underneath and did exactly that, with Zimmer left befuddled and unable to make any adjustments to stop the offensive juggernaut known as Mike Carney.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Our whole D is an overpaid bunch of pussies, all they cared about tonight was their paychecks and all Brees had to do was lob the ball up into triple coverage because all our CB's were thinking about was wher's the after party.