Twitter: We have to act quick if we want Rivera

cern

Reaction score
JJ..."I did it my.....way"! Hey Cern, how's it shakin brother?
All is well, bro. Hope you're doing well. Bringing in some wounded warriors for the last week of deer season. It's always a pleasure to be around these guys who've given so much.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Watch this fanbase have an epic meltdown when Jerry promotes next yes-man in line kellen moore to HC.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I don't Want Rivera. So not acting now is not in the best interest of the club regarding one Mr. Rivera. AMAZINGLY though he is an actual upgrade to Garrett. I'll give that to you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Act quick on what? We have a team about to make the playoffs and go for an extremely long run... like 4 games deep. Garrett isn't going anywhere!! Screw all you haters!!!!!!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Act quick on what? We have a team about to make the playoffs and go for an extremely long run... like 4 games deep. Garrett isn't going anywhere!! Screw all you haters!!!!!!
Thats the spirit!!! I do think the Cowboys have a good chance at making the playoffs today. I honestly believe the Giants win that game. As far as the 4 game winning streak im gonna have to hold off for now. One week at time!

ArtClink

Reaction score
Rivera has too much pride and self respect to come to Dallas and become jerry's whipping boy.

sean10mm

Reaction score
If Jerry would let him I can see Rivera being a "bridge" coach who purges the garbage culture of the team. He's not a great game day coach but he's more willing to take risks (both smart and dumb) than Garrett.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
are you kidding me? in 6... SIX of Rivera's 9 seasons as head coach he has had LOSING SEASONS. Because Cam Newton had an MVP season and carried his team to a SB you think Rivera is so great? JG has essentially done the same thing as Rivera, and yet I thnk we all agree it is time for JG to go, and replace him with another JG?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Panthers plan to interview Baylor coach Matt Rhule, 44, for their head coaching job, per source. Rhule's team is playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl on New Year's Day. Owner David Tepper said it would be a tough transition for a college coach, but hasn't ruled out hiring one. Carolina has interviewed former Packers coach Mike McCarthy and would like to interview several NFL OCs, including New England's Josh McDaniels, per source. Interim coach Perrry Fewell will get an interview.

i

David Newton, ESPN Staff Writer

-

LAPPED!!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't Want Rivera. So not acting now is not in the best interest of the club regarding one Mr. Rivera. AMAZINGLY though he is an actual upgrade to Garrett. I'll give that to you.

Agree.

I don't see it happening.

Urban Meyer is probably the answer.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Rivera is one of the most underrated coaches in the league. He's exactly what the Cowboys need, which is why he would never get an acceptable offer from Dallas.

shabazz

Reaction score
Rivera would want to draft big dominant interior lineman for defense. That kind of thing doesn’t fly here

cellarrodent

Reaction score
All is well, bro. Hope you're doing well. Bringing in some wounded warriors for the last week of deer season. It's always a pleasure to be around these guys who've given so much.
Great to hear all is well for yaz, and "good for you" supporting our troops!