Signed by Cowboys We Just Signed WR Reggie Davis

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
FvfVzZw.gif

He already had a stint on the PS before.

Incredibly lazy signing.

Exactly...I mean: what the hell?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then we should cut him immediately just to make a point. That being that February signings don't matter. Then we can resign him in April, when it really matters. We will get a much better player out of him in April.

Yes, the Cowboys should review all free agent signings in NFL history and group them by the day of the year signed. Then find the day with the most successful signings and only sign free agents that day.

They'll name it @The Natural signing day not to be confused with National signing day in college...

Verdict

Reaction score
Yes, the Cowboys should review all free agent signings in NFL history and group them by the day of the year signed. Then find the day with the most successful signings and only sign free agents that day.

They'll name it @The Natural signing day not to be confused with National signing day in college...
Fantastic idea!!!!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
So much movement going on Friday, I thought FA was in full swing because I didn't see anything on behalf of the boys. It is usually around week 3 or 4 that we finally jump into the pool, after everyone one else are getting out.

LittleD

Reaction score
These fast guys are being tried out in camp for special teams. They may be like Heath in that they make their career start on special teams.
Looks like we are looking for very fast guys who can cover punts and possible do punt returns. These guys cost very little to see if they
can cut it in the NFL and find a roll to play. Quit *****ing!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
FvfVzZw.gif

He already had a stint on the PS before.

Incredibly lazy signing.
This is Stephen saying they would be aggressive in FA, remember?

This and the 4th string S we just signed.

Aggressive?

What about meaningful.?

Guess he left that out.