We looking at 5 new starters on defense. Wish it could be 6

nobody

Reaction score
I agree 100%.

And I'm turning into a "Jaylon defender" and I hate it but the hatred for him is just terrible. I've seen Greg Hardy get more respect from this fanbase.

Why would anyone not want to at least see what he looks like under Quinn before wanting to cut him? I just don't get it....

I'm all for seeing how he looks under Quinn, but I don't think it will be all that different considering how bad his instincts seem to be getting. Still, he's on the roster and he's athletic so let's see what Quinn can do with him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How do you figure that Aldon Smith wasn’t starting? He played 73% of defensive snaps, the most out of the D-line by a fair margin

Switching between DT and DE. Probably played DE on first down.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
CB: Awuzie
FS: Woods
LB: Lee or Thomas
DL: A. Smith
DL: Crawford

I wish some one would step up and put Jaylon on the bench. Heck I wish the FO would grow a pair and cut him. Set a example.
this tells me a lot. having 5 starters, mostly rookies probably. or lots of rookies in the rotation. new scheme. it will take time for this defense to jell. it will be interesting to see how they progress through the season. if we end up in the low 20s as a defense, its great progress. I said it while back, rebuilding this defense to a respectable one is a 2 year project.