We made the Dallas News and Bleacher Report...

Plankton

Reaction score
5d2jRyD.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score
Notoriety? That kind was made by the likes of Pac Man, Tank, Hardy...

Doesn't sit too well with the concept of sportsmanship that a fan is supposed to bring to the picture as well...but it also explains why there is next to no homefield advantage at AT&T Stadium. Fans so tend to be fair weathered, even for their own team.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
More surprised this would be relevant to any "real" sports journalism. Good ol fluff known as DFW Sports Media...:D If anything, "the ranch" enacted a censorship style policy years ago and it subsequently killed their discussion forum? It drove many post rachers to forums like these;) Reality has kept discsussion open, and MUCH respect for doing so (along with the mods that keep this thing running)!

- You wouldn't see this passed as sports journalism in PHI, NY, or Boston. Okay, maybe Philthy.:D

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL...this may do several things...bring in some good positive posters....or will bring in more negative posters...I think the latter is more of a sure bet...
Possibly more media types will sign up to see and write more articles on all the "experts" there are....:muttley:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rather be a true fan that gets sick to their stomach when our team loses than a homer cheerleader that just waves pom poms no matter what they do. THAT would be embarrassing. That is a "casual fan". I do envy it to a point because it has to be a way less stressful existence. Just don't have that in me.