Twitter: We may be losing our Hot Boyz name

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hot Boyz was the most dumb name ever. May it forever be attributed to the Niners in a losing effort in the next Super Bowl. I hope Patrick Mahommes breaks the pocket multiple times for back-breaking 1st downs in crucial situations.

I won’t say what I truly feel it means, because I enjoy this board.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s a culture. It’s bigger than a nickname.
Says you. That's really beside the point. It could be an Asian dish, a Rowing club, or any nickname for literally anything and it would remain lame.

I'm a firefighter. If someone suggested calling us "hotboyz" that would be the closest I would go, but still hang myself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Says you. That's really beside the point. It could be an Asian dish, a Rowing club, or any nickname for literally anything and it would remain lame.

I'm a firefighter. If someone suggested calling us "hotboyz" that would be the closest I would go, but still hang myself.
Aye......it just means something to different to different people. You gotta understand the culture to get it. Its like me trying to understand the firefighter culture. I'm sure there's some things you guys do that I wouldn't agree with. Its just how it is. I can't knock you though. I can't knock what I don't understand.

doyggqduyaahghg.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sounds like a male stripclub.
I think when it comes to what people think of when they hear that name....I think it depends on the lifestyle you live because I don't understand where y'all getting male strip club and stuff like that from. Y'all wild as hell for that lol.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think when it comes to what people think of when they hear that name....I think it depends on the lifestyle you live because I don't understand where y'all getting male strip club and stuff like that from. Y'all wild as hell for that lol.
Which has nothing to do with football. Nothing to do with Dallas football. Nothing to do with Law earning his salary. Who cares about culture or self marketing.
Waiting to get surgery, getting a blockbuster contract and being par makes it look like he's not focusing on his job in the off season.

talk and no walk.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Which has nothing to do with football. Nothing to do with Dallas football. Nothing to do with Law earning his salary. Who cares about culture or self marketing.
Waiting to get surgery, getting a blockbuster contract and being par makes it look like he's not focusing on his job in the off season.

talk and no walk.
Like I said man it depends on the individual. Like to me I can appreciate someone monetizing their brand and knowing their worth. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing these young men get in over their heads and have no plan for their future. I want to see all these guys make all the money they can. You care about what they do on the field. I care about what they do off.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Like I said man it depends on the individual. Like to me I can appreciate someone monetizing their brand and knowing their worth. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing these young men get in over their heads and have no plan for their future. I want to see all these guys make all the money they can. You care about what they do on the field. I care about what they do off.
It's their job. It's entertainment for me, nothing more - nothing less. Their brand isn't something I would focus on in the off-season after coming off a disappointing season defensively. It makes them look silly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's their job. It's entertainment for me, nothing more - nothing less. Their brand isn't something I would focus on in the off-season after coming off a disappointing season defensively. It makes them look silly.
Gotta think about life after football man. This is o my temporary. When it comes to your life you don’t think about generational wealth and leaving more for your kids? Leaving business's for them?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Gotta think about life after football man. This is o my temporary. When it comes to your life you don’t think about generational wealth and leaving more for your kids? Leaving business's for them?
I have no problem with that, but he's got a job now. And putting your "brand" out there without playing like $105 million dollar DE. Money isn't the issue, that's plenty to support a large family for life. Unless you're an idiot.