We need to do whatever it takes to keep Marinelli

CowboyDiver

Reaction score
Yeah, I think people are writing off Hatcher too quickly. I think we will do what we can to resign him.

As far as Marinelli and Kiffin go, the results have been so-so. They are getting good efforts out of what were thought to be camp bodies, but overall there has been about as much bad as there has been good. 400 yd passers for 4 games in a row.....isn't that a new team record?

khiladi

Reaction score
They don't need to sell Marinelli on being DC when Kiffin is gone.. Marinelli is loyal to a fault, from what I know, and he's here to work with his people.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Whoever the defensive coordinator is next year or the year after, I just hope we find the right personnel to fit their scheme.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
If Garrett doesn't win the division this year and he doesn't lose his job then I give up on this team ever being serious about winning.

The problem is that he has a lot of excuses this year - new offensive scheme, vastly new defensive scheme, new playcallers on all sides of the ball, a weak NFC East that's going to mean probably nothing short of 8-8 at the end of the season regardless, etc etc.

I'm about ready for a change if something good doesn't happen this year too, but I just don't see it.