We needed this loss.

TheHerd

Reaction score
otero1;1905344 said:
Enough about the coaching, etc. We needed this loss. A loss like this for a player will not break him. It will make him say "I never EVER want to feel that way again". That loss is going to bring us to a new level.

Wasn't that what everyone said after the Seattle loss last year?

Boysboy

Reaction score
TheHerd;1908061 said:
Wasn't that what everyone said after the Seattle loss last year?

If this were a regular season game like the Pats one, I could live with it(Heck, even the Giants lost some 6 games during the reg season).

But nope, sorry...either you win the Super Bowl, or BUST. We fell WELL short of this goal. While I don't think it'll be a long, lingering offseason for the Boys, alot of dissapointments are nonetheless sprinkled around.

Hey-good news though-our Boys will be back HUNGRY next year.:star:

marsbennett

Mars Man
Reaction score
otero1;1905344 said:
Enough about the coaching, etc. We needed this loss. A loss like this for a player will not break him. It will make him say "I never EVER want to feel that way again". That loss is going to bring us to a new level.

You should turn in your keyboard and never post again. Take that sheot to extreme4skins or thezon....er....um....nevermind.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
otero1;1905344 said:

Couldn't you say the same thing for last years loss to Seattle ????

NO loss is "needed."

Execution, no penalties and a full 4 quarters of EFFORT is what is needed, not a loss.

:bang2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
No we didn't and judging from last year, this loss is not going to bring us to a new level.

As a matter of fact, I believe it could have the opposite effect on the players.