We really need better run game

A run game would fix a lot of problems.

We are great at creating explosive plays but the Texans Zone was a problem early & there is just so many times where I’m thinking the whole team would benefit if we could just run the freaking ball better.

I know getting Tyler Smith back will be huge.

But I’d like to see us acquire another runner.

I’m not talking like a top 5 back but someone that can bring some juice to this backfield.

James Connor maybe?

There has got to be a way to run the ball better.
Tyler Smith being back hopefully next week is going to make that left side open up. Bass has done a good job but Tyler S. bullies people and makes them regret their career choices

100% sure that when he gets back we have a better outcome with the runs -- particularly with Guyton playing at such a high level now.
 
Honestly, Javonte is good enough if the O line run blocking gets better which it will when Tyler Smith is back.
He doesn’t have the home run speed. Great vision and not a scared runner, but IMO a speedier guy might take better advantage
 
next year lets find a guy in round 7 like the bears found this Monangai dude 2 yrs ago. See his stat line yesterday? Holy moly .
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,668,987
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top