We should try to get Gardner Minshew

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I understand that.
The problem is we don't have a QB on the roster that can overcome the inadequacies of this FO when it comes to building a team.
The only option is to try and draft one who might have the ability (and I'm not sure there would ever be one who could).
To do that you would need a very high draft pick, so why try and win one or two extra games with Minshew when at best we would be one and done in the playoffs again?
Minshew is a bad long term answer. At this point I would rather just roll with what we have and if we are dreadful which I fully expect we can look forward to the draft and if we somehow win games then when Dak is back after the buy we might make a run…
I wouldn’t be surprised, if given a starting job on a decent or good team, that Minshew could be better than Dak. Minshew has a had several good showings…even when he players for a terrible Jags team. I could see him doing better with this roster than Dak. Dak is too damn inconsistent and gets flustered too often.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised, if given a starting job on a decent or good team, that Minshew could be better than Dak. Minshew has a had several good showings…even when he players for a terrible Jags team. I could see him doing better with this roster than Dak. Dak is too damn inconsistent and gets flustered too often.
You might be right, but is better good enough?
With this FO I doubt it!
Our only hope IMO is to draft a superstar ( not that it’s easy to do).