We will 0 - Weeden

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
as long as Weeden can not throw the ball for more than 5 yards

to get the other team out of eight box

I don't see ANY wins

Others have put the blame on the defense. Some on the WR's. Making excuses for Weeden. No matter how pathetic the others were, that still doesnt absolve Weeden of his pitifulness. It will be tough to win wit Weeden.

KingLerxst

Reaction score
It nice to see someone finally come up with a fresh take on the Weeden at QB concept. You would think at least 10-15 other posters would have already started a thread like this. Or at least posted this thought in one of the other Weeden threads.

Wait,what's that you say? ......................................................Nevermind.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Others have put the blame on the defense. Some on the WR's. Making excuses for Weeden. No matter how pathetic the others were, that still doesnt absolve Weeden of his pitifulness. It will be tough to win wit Weeden.

no, you dont blame Weeden, Weeden cant help but be Weeden, blame teh jerk who signed him. THats the person who doesnt know Weeden is Weeden

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
how man games has weeden lost in roll now? or i should put it... how many games have teams lost with weeden at the controls as starting QB?

Kendo

Reaction score
The pick was all on Weeden but the lack of adjustments was all on the coaching staff. You could feel the game slipping away in the second quarter. They adjusted, we didn't. Embarrassing!!!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Weeden has to get 2 wins or season is likely over. Saints, Bucs and Eagles are best shots. I think the Hawks, Pats and Giants in NY will be tough to handle.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
22/26 for 232 yards. Sounds like a good game to me.

Stats reveal a lot, but like a bikini they can hide the most important stuff. Take Weeden's bikini off and you see something not quite so good. At least if you watched the game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
How many passes have sailed thru the air for more than 20 yds and actually been caught since Dez went down?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yeah that INT didn't even amount to much in the end because they still beat us by over a touchdown.

Except that INT changed the whole flow and momentum of the game. We had them down for the count and we let them back up and in doing that gave them hope. And more importantly it was like an invitation to the Atlanta coaches to load the box and make Weeden win the game. And he folded like a Walmart lawn chair when he actually had to carry his own weight.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Stats reveal a lot, but like a bikini they can hide the most important stuff. Take Weeden's bikini off and you see something not quite so good. At least if you watched the game.

I've seen much worse. You ever watch a Quincy Carter or Drew Henson game?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Weeden has to get 2 wins or season is likely over. Saints, Bucs and Eagles are best shots. I think the Hawks, Pats and Giants in NY will be tough to handle.

But we should be almost full strength on defense for all those games. Just need to beat Saints and we will get that defense rolling.