We Will, We Will Mock Ewes

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3051908 said:
I'll agree with the people saying we don't need to spend another first rounder on a WR, but at the same time Dez Bryant is a once in every 10 year reciever. I highly doubt we pick him since the emergence of Miles Austin. Dez isn't really a slot reciever nor is Miles. We all know how much we have invested in RW so he isn't going anywhere.

I do think we need a Desean Jackson type reciever who can handle the PR/KR/slot reciever for the future. Mardy Gilyard is the perfect candidate.

The LT and OG positions are pretty deep this year and can be found in rounds 2-4.

It seems as though you find these players and proclaim them to be once in every 10 years players.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3053781 said:
It seems as though you find these players and proclaim them to be once in every 10 years players.

Yeah Dez isn't a once in 10 year receiver.

Hes a once in every 2 or 3 year receiver.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3051908 said:
I'll agree with the people saying we don't need to spend another first rounder on a WR, but at the same time Dez Bryant is a once in every 10 year reciever.

If he's a once every 10 yr WR, we wont get a chance to draft him

I've seen him play a few times, good prospect, but I think saying he's a once a decade type talent is over the top.

The Realist

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson must be once be once every 30 year type guys.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;3054415 said:
Yeah Dez isn't a once in 10 year receiver.

Hes a once in every 2 or 3 year receiver.

dbair1967;3054490 said:
If he's a once every 10 yr WR, we wont get a chance to draft him

I've seen him play a few times, good prospect, but I think saying he's a once a decade type talent is over the top.

The Realist;3054507 said:
Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson must be once be once every 30 year type guys.

Calm down
:rolleyes:

rkell87

Reaction score
CATCH17;3051268 said:
I agree....

We have a lot invested at receiver already and Miles is looking like he is going to get a hefty deal at the end of the season.

We're still paying TO too. So I doubt we go after any receivers.

If it were me i'd look at more Secondary help. Cant have enough of those guys.

Offensive Tackle.

Nose Tackle.

Or Brandon Spikes if he is available.

This is a year Dallas should trade up from 32 IMO.

TO has been paid. he is off the books after this year