CFZ We will win Sunday because Hurts is not good

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Umm…I hate to say it but Hurts is in the conversation for NFL MVP.

I have questions about him being a pocket passer but he’s one of the best running QBs I’ve seen which gives him cushion to throw.

Once Dak gets back I like our chances if we can spy him well but dude is having a year.

mr cnu--- i hate we have to wait until tomorrow night.....my nerves are shot by 4pm.....early in week when i am fired up i lay a 10 Plat guarantee win "Heka"......i quit drinking so i told doctor it is football

season and Cowboys lost Dak first game...he wrote me a prescription for Klonopin ( valium family )......he is a merciful doctor

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
So the fact Hurts has led the Eagles to an average of 27 points/game and a 5-0 record means he isn't any good? Your 'proof' is that he only has 4 passing TD's while the Eagles have 12 rushing TD's....so because they design rushing TD's in the Red Zone to score it means Hurts is no good. Hmmmm....Brady has 7 passing TD's, Cousins has 7 passing TD's, Stafford has 5 passing TD's, Wilson has 4 passing TD's, Murray has 6 passing TD's, and Dak has 0 passing TD's.....so does that mean all the other QB's listed sucks and that Hurts is better than Dak? Oh, and Jared Goff has 11 passing TD's which is 4th best in the NFL so I guess Goff is a Top 5 QB now?

Your logic is so screwed up.
You missed the point. Not surprised.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, saw 3 of their games and watched pieces of the other two. I was higher on him than Eagle's fans were coming into the season. He is a more athletic Dak but with a limited ability to throw the ball. He is also a qb with off the charts leadership ability.

I just know he is going to struggle with this defense on Sunday. His only chance is with his legs and having long drives that wear us down.

Ken----that is my concern...dont want out defense to wear down or become fatigued...if we can mount long sustaining drives somehow and hopefully get points at the end that very well could spell..Sheagles lose

oh that sounds so delicious...Sheagles lose

Reactions: Ken

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why should we respect Al's opinion?

Risen---lets go Cowboy crazy....against all odds...proclaim victory....everyone should lay a Plat guarantee cowboy victory......total prime time game at the enemies field and commence a beatdown???

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We really need to win on Sunday night because we’ll be tied for first place in the NFC East and will hold a tiebreaker over Philly but if we lose they’ll be two games up and they’ll hold the tiebreaker. That’s a pretty significant swing plus Philly doesn’t have that tough a schedule.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen---lets go Cowboy crazy....against all odds...proclaim victory....everyone should lay a Plat guarantee cowboy victory......total prime time game at the enemies field and commence a beatdown???

No one else is brave enough to drop a plat. Not even a single plat much less a heka.

That's why you're so respected.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This forum getting a big head against probably the top team in the NFC after calling for deathcon in Week 1. Hilarious.

Hurts is not this failure all you make him out to be. Running QBs are a threat to this defense and they always have been.

what you say is true....but how about some fanhood????....how about going against all odds????.....Jets were over +20 in super bowl 3 and Namath guaranteed victory????.....that is why i laid a 10-Platinum

Guarantee......here is the other evidencial truth.....most teams that start hot are not as near as hot at end of season...when it counts.....cowboys dont count because we won 4 in a row with 2nd string QB

and please its the Sheagles...they where dresses and panties

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Record of teams Philly beat: 11-15 (.423 win %)

Record of teams Dallas beat: 13-13 (.500 win %)
Talent wise there's no comparison
Who would you rather play the giants and rams or the cardinals and the lions?
Anyway I guess we'll find out how good we are tomorrow night

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys win Sunday if their offense has 0 turnovers. It's that simple. Rush's best attribute is his patience and willingness to live for another down. Expect another underwhelming stats performance from him, but he will make 2 or 3 clutch throws that change the course of that game at that point.

Dak comes back to start vs. Chicago.