We will Win!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Not trying to be a butt,
but I don't really understand these types of post?
Fans can't guarantee anything.
We can all hope for the best, but that's it.
This thread is better than the ones stating we will lose 1st round doom and gloomers.

Some people dont even get to enjoy the playoffs they are waiting for something bad to happen so they can say "I told you so" alas stephen a.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Not trying to be a butt,
but I don't really understand these types of post?
Fans can't guarantee anything.
We can all hope for the best, but that's it.
Wait ? What do you mean ? Fans regularly guarantee losses everyday on this forum- I have never seen or witnessed a fan forum or group of fans in my 50 years of being a sports fan so freaking negative and pessimistic of their own team -
Don’t give me the 27 year argument either - this team could win Monday then even the next week etc and this ZONE would still predict doom and gloom every week
I get it - some have never experienced winning cowboys !!

snadler

Reaction score
I love when people actually believe whether a fan is confident or pessimistic about how a team is going to do has any bearing on the actual outcome of the game. So why does it really matter whether you a confident they are going to win or confident they are going to lose

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Wait ? What do you mean ? Fans regularly guarantee losses everyday on this forum- I have never seen or witnessed a fan forum or group of fans in my 50 years of being a sports fan so freaking negative and pessimistic of their own team -
Don’t give me the 27 year argument either - this team could win Monday then even the next week etc and this ZONE would still predict doom and gloom every week
I get it - some have never experienced winning cowboys !!
Sorry Chief , but I am playing the 27 years of failure card.
When you experience prolonged failure for that long of a time period, it conditions you to expect more failure.
That's human nature no matter which sports team you follow.