We will Win!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Your username says you are an old fart with bad musical taste . Your info says you live in the crumby part of a bad city. We all have our limitations.
Haha!! Love it. ;)

Hey at least I don't hide behind anything. Unlike others here (not you) who talk about other peoples mothers and hide behind a computer doing so, I'm out in the open for people to slap the crap out of me if I do get out of line like some here do. I'm easily found in real life.

I used to be proud of San Antonio and the middle class (used to be) area I live in, but the powers that be here want it to be another California. I still love it here but I'm furious (I was just arguing with two cops and a detective on Saturday who came after I called them) that our city has become lax on crime. :mad:

What are some of the bands you listen to and what city do you live in?

Momanpr100

Reaction score
giphy.gif
She still crossed the line!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@GORICO has been oddly silent. I believe he’s waiting for the just right time. Have faith, he has not abandoned us.
mr Dog---the usual encouraging and PLAT-ful GORICO got his heart ripped out one too many times to recover in 2 days....but come thursday and if i have my usual Cowboys kill all dreams....i might be able to

lure my PLATS that walked out in Protest after sunday
Exactly, brother! :hammer:

GO COWBOYS!!!
i am beginning to recover from sunday's debacle.... very costly to have a team of heart surgeons on standby everytime you get your heart ripped out of your chest....but even though cowboys are high

maintenance....they still my team....probably by Thursday my PLATS that walked out on me in Protest i can lure back??....but then i think why NOT....cowboys play by far their worst game of season

going into wild card weekend....then in pure Freak Stage fashion....go on a 4-game beatdown to win Super bowl?.....that is how my +50 year fanhood has stayed encouraged...wait wait...i see one of

my PLATS coming back home????

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Sorry Chief , but I am playing the 27 years of failure card.
When you experience prolonged failure for that long of a time period, it conditions you to expect more failure.
That's human nature no matter which sports team you follow.
Must mean you been failing at life for 27 years if it has you conditioned. Sounds like you one of the older residents here, so you should know better to let things go.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Must mean you been failing at life for 27 years if it has you conditioned. Sounds like you one of the older residents here, so you should know better to let things go.
No just 27 years of Cowboys failure.
I have been blessed in life in general.
Sports is just a form of entertainment.
You can't let it bother you.
I used to get really upset at losses, but once I realized with Jerry in control we weren't going to win the Lombardi, I am at peace.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Put it in 3 inch headlines? :cool:

(Let's see how many Cowboys fans are old enough to remember that)
I do.
Jimmy made that prediction based on how well the team had practiced before the game.
But to come on here and spout off about winning and book it, after the poop show we witnessed Sunday rubbed me the wrong way.
Have some humility.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Not trying to be a butt,
but I don't really understand these types of post?
Fans can't guarantee anything.
We can all hope for the best, but that's it.

But there are fans on this forum and other parts of Cowboys social media who have already predicted a loss and have stated that the Cowboys are going to get blown out on MNF. Cowboys fans who even before the game against Washington, was worried about Sean Payton going to another team like they hoped he would still be available for the Cowboys to hire. So some Cowboys fans were already predicting failure for the team and were already looking ahead to the next season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
But there are fans on this forum and other parts of Cowboys social media who have already predicted a loss and have stated that the Cowboys are going to get blown out on MNF. Cowboys fans who even before the game against Washington, was worried about Sean Payton going to another team like they hoped he would still be available for the Cowboys to hire. So some Cowboys fans were already predicting failure for the team and were already looking ahead to the next season.
I don't like predictions of defeat either.
I hope for a win, but that's tempered by the 27 years of the past.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Wait ? What do you mean ? Fans regularly guarantee losses everyday on this forum- I have never seen or witnessed a fan forum or group of fans in my 50 years of being a sports fan so freaking negative and pessimistic of their own team -
Don’t give me the 27 year argument either - this team could win Monday then even the next week etc and this ZONE would still predict doom and gloom every week
I get it - some have never experienced winning cowboys !!
I know my 24 yr old kid is still waiting to witness. We didn't even win our division yet our aspirations are as if we did.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dig deeper you'll find my ugly ***. :cool:

Me too. I play bass. In a Memorial Day thread in the music forum I posted a song "Kill or be Killed" from a band I used to play in and it was deleted. The song wasn't being disrespectful at all. They said I can't promote my own music. But you can promote others. One of the few things I scratch my head over here on this site. That doesn't make any sense AT ALL!

It was a metal song but I love the blues too. I used to be in a bluesy band myself but my style is more rock/metal. I know I became a better bass player after learning how to play the blues. Most metal songs the bassist just follows the guitar player. In blues you have to basically play a solo because the guitar player is doing their own thing. Lol

The drummer and the bass player are the heart of the band. If they are off every thing is off...one thing about music is counting.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Haha!! Love it. ;)

Hey at least I don't hide behind anything. Unlike others here (not you) who talk about other peoples mothers and hide behind a computer doing so, I'm out in the open for people to slap the crap out of me if I do get out of line like some here do. I'm easily found in real life.

I used to be proud of San Antonio and the middle class (used to be) area I live in, but the powers that be here want it to be another California. I still love it here but I'm furious (I was just arguing with two cops and a detective on Saturday who came after I called them) that our city has become lax on crime. :mad:

What are some of the bands you listen to and what city do you live in?
I live in Westlake near Austin, Texas. This place has been terraformed to be the poor man's San Francisco. So I feel your pain of the California invasion. You seem like a stand up guy. No hard feelings. I am more of a soft jazz and R& B man myself.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Sorry Chief , but I am playing the 27 years of failure card.
When you experience prolonged failure for that long of a time period, it conditions you to expect more failure.
That's human nature no matter which sports team you follow.
That’s cool
I just refuse to go through life with doom and gloom as a fan of a sports team playing a game - a freaking game - I rather be positive and see the positive - otherwise I have plenty of real doom and gloom in my life to sit in misery about - go cowboys

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I do.
Jimmy made that prediction based on how well the team had practiced before the game.
But to come on here and spout off about winning and book it, after the poop show we witnessed Sunday rubbed me the wrong way.
Have some humility.
nothing we write nor say has any bearing on the result

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now is not the time for pessimism, all hands on deck!

One game at a time baby!!

Cowboys WIN.

28-17

Book it!
I doubt we have the ability to get far enough ahead where the defense wont have to stop Tom Brady in the 4th quarter. This will most likely come down to the defense stopping brady on a last drive and several drives in the 4th.

Not sure I like those odds.