We will Win!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ENnmYbEXYAQXQKU.jpg

:muttley:

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I remember the Dallas Pittsburgh Super bowl, I think it was Super Bowl 10. Pittsburgh had the better team, hell Minnesota, had a better team, but you could not find a Dallas fan to say Dallas

was going to lose. not a one. Where have all the real mofo's gone ? Nowadays it's more important to spout the ESPN line and be liked than it is to be a fan. Yet these same people claim to hate ESPN/FOX Sports.

All an old dawg has to say is

Twitter/Facebook ETALS is not a real place

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
This thread is better than the ones stating we will lose 1st round doom and gloomers.

Some people dont even get to enjoy the playoffs they are waiting for something bad to happen so they can say "I told you so" alas stephen a.
Exactly, brother! :hammer:

GO COWBOYS!!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
These threads are useless since the mods will brnch anyone who dares to pull them up when the op is wrong.
LMAO I think El Jefe and most of the mods here are Romo fans who love to see people bashing Dak when he comes up short. Heck they even left up a comment wishing death on Dak and other comments wanting him to get hurt. For a few days they even highlighted all the anti-Dak threads to make sure all the Dak haters see those threads so they can chime in if they didn't see them. Your profile pic says you're a troll, your info says you're a troll, so troll on, but I don't think the powers that be here are homers like I am.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
LMAO I think El Jefe and most of the mods here are Romo fans who love to see people bashing Dak when he comes up short. Heck they even left up a comment wishing death on Dak and other comments wanting him to get hurt. For a few days they even highlighted all the anti-Dak threads to make sure all the Dak haters see those threads so they can chime in if they didn't see them. Your profile pic says you're a troll, your info says you're a troll, so troll on, but I don't think the powers that be here are homers like I am.
Your username says you are an old fart with bad musical taste . Your info says you live in the crumby part of a bad city. We all have our limitations.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I mean this is an 8-9 team that struggled all year and had to come back multiple times against bad teams to win. If the Cowboys can't beat them then what an absolute embarrassment. Beating a below average team should be nothing to write home about. I will get excited if they win in the divisional round.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
We will not win! Don't get your hopes up, when have the Cowboys ever not let us down in the playoffs in the last 20 years? I don't think they are about to start changing that trend now.