We won, but playoff chances still hurt in "process"

Ren

Reaction score
All this means nothing if we don't win out and going by how this team has been playing that is anything but a sure thing

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Detroit currently holds tiebreaker over both GB & Dallas. If they beat GB, they will have the better common games record vs. Dallas assured.
Is this right? Between the two, they only played in two common games in which they are both 1-1 (Arizona & Atlanta). I thought with common opponents, you have to have the equal amount of games.

marius

Reaction score
if the cowboys finish 10-6 with no playoff and low draft pick, that will be pathetic, and it's also pathetic that we have to wait for others to lose to have a chance,
the real scenario right now to have playoff chances its IMO,
1.- cowboys wining all the rest of the games.
2.- wk 15 seattle and GB to lose.
3.- wk 16 atlanta and GB to lose
4.- wk 17 lions and atlanta to lose
all are possibilities, due to the rivals who they have.

vicjagger

Reaction score
Is this right? Between the two, they only played in two common games in which they are both 1-1 (Arizona & Atlanta). I thought with common opponents, you have to have the equal amount of games.
Doesn't Green Bay count? We are 0-1 while Detroit is 1-0 with a game in hand

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Doesn't Green Bay count? We are 0-1 while Detroit is 1-0 with a game in hand
That is what i am asking. I thought common games are equal amount of games with the same opponent.

For example, if Dallas did beat GB, it wouldnt be fair for Detroit to have the tie breaker because they beat GB twice.

I dont care right now. Dallas still need to take care of their business.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

GB and the Giants.

Detroit would be 4-1 if they beat GB again. Dallas 3-2.