Weather for NY means more running than throwing

Martice

Reaction score
The weather for NYC area is as reported below:

Partly sunny with winds gusting to 40 mph. Winds from the WNW at 24 mph. High: 65° F.

If you have ever been in the Meadowlands then you know the wind that stadium is tough and with it being about 40mph winds, we may be running a whole lot more than throwing.

Oh yeah!!! It's TT time!!!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
But if BP decides to air it out, Drew Bledsoe has thrown in the Meadowlands many, many times as a Pat and Bill.

jlust22

Reaction score
You do realize the game is Texas Stadium this weekend so I don't think the weather in NY is very relevant.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Martice said:
The weather for NYC area is as reported below:

Partly sunny with winds gusting to 40 mph. Winds from the WNW at 24 mph. High: 65° F.

If you have ever been in the Meadowlands then you know the wind that stadium is tough and with it being about 40mph winds, we may be running a whole lot more than throwing.

Oh yeah!!! It's TT time!!!!

The game is in Dallas.;)

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
jlust22 said:
You do realize the game is Texas Stadium this weekend so I don't think the weather in NY is very relevant.
Laugh!

I thought it was but I'm easy. :laugh1:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
This thread has potential.

Potential...

For me to POOP on!

sq_warnergrammy_party05_get.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
This is only the SECOND most uninformed thread start this week, though. #1 has to be the Bledsoe HOF thread that is now pushing 14 pages! That thread is a skyscraper built on a foundation of jello! :laugh2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
As of right now, Bledsoe is not a HoFer, IMO. But that can change depending on what he does throughout the rest of his career.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Danny White said:
Oh please, can we move THIS thread in that direction as well?

:shootme:

Why not? It's better then discussing how the weather in NY effects a football game in Dallas.

Martice

Reaction score
Rack said:
Why not? It's better then discussing how the weather in NY effects a football game in Dallas.

I will officially put this thread that I started in the grave in which it deserves to rest forever....

DOH!!!!!!

Thinking of Dec. 4th!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5 said:
Can I post pad in this thread?
No. You have to be able to discuss how wind shears from Giants stadium can disrupt the timing of long pass in Texas Stadium... :p:

Think the wind shear starts today and by the time the game starts on Sun. it should be at Texas Stadium.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
No. You have to be able to discuss how wind shears from Giants stadium can disrupt the timing of long pass in Texas Stadium... :p:

Think the wind shear starts today and by the time the game starts on Sun. it should be at Texas Stadium.

In about 2 hours 58 minutes, Bill Parcells is gonna have some guy open the doors at Giants stadium (the ones leading to that tunnel behind that goalpost) so that the winds that gust through there will reach Texas Stadium in time to disrupt a late game Giants FG attempt. :laugh2: