Weather for NY means more running than throwing

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Danny White said:
This is only the SECOND most uninformed thread start this week, though. #1 has to be the Bledsoe HOF thread that is now pushing 14 pages! That thread is a skyscraper built on a foundation of jello! :laugh2:

nah, I give this one #1 billing now

David

vicjagger

Reaction score
Yea, right. Like the NFL would ever let a team play an away game in their home stadium. Oh, wait, it's the Giants.

Maybe our poster has a point.... maybe the NY weather can't effect a game in Texas, but it did once have an effect on a Giants road game.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
But if BP decides to air it out, Drew Bledsoe has thrown in the Meadowlands many, many times as a Pat and Bill.

It's raining cats and dogs in Metro Boston. That may indeed be a reminder to Parcells on his game planning in Dallas tomorrow.

Wow

:laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
Potential...

For me to POOP on!

sq_warnergrammy_party05_get.jpg

:laugh2: :bow:

felix360

Reaction score
Martice said:
The weather for NYC area is as reported below:

Partly sunny with winds gusting to 40 mph. Winds from the WNW at 24 mph. High: 65° F.

If you have ever been in the Meadowlands then you know the wind that stadium is tough and with it being about 40mph winds, we may be running a whole lot more than throwing.

Oh yeah!!! It's TT time!!!!

HAHAHAHA :lmao: I didnt Drew could throw over 3000 yards in one shot. damn that boy has an arm, maybe if we tune in to fox in about a week we'll see Glenn catching the ball in New York.