Weather for NY means more running than throwing

Martice

Reaction score
Now all I have to do is give the weather in Dallas on Dec 4th and I should be put in the CBZ hall of fame for sure.... :eek::

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack said:
In about 2 hours 58 minutes, Bill Parcells is gonna have some guy open the doors at Giants stadium (the ones leading to that tunnel behind that goalpost) so that the winds that gust through there will reach Texas Stadium in time to disrupt a late game Giants FG attempt. :laugh2:
It would be our luck that Cortez would be attempting that FG. The board would go into total meltdown.

And then we'd have 4 days of I can't believe how strong the winds were in Dallas that day. And forecasters all over would be studying how a windshear beginning in Dallas swept thru North Central Texas.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
It would be our luck that Cortez would be attempting that FG. The board would go into total meltdown.

And then we'd have 4 days of I can't believe how strong the winds were in Dallas that day. And forecasters all over would be studying how a windshear beginning in Dallas swept thru North Central Texas.

those cries will all be drowned out by the Zimmer haters, coming out of their week-long hidin..errr hibernation

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Martice said:
Now all I have to do is give the weather in Dallas on Dec 4th and I should be put in the CBZ hall of fame for sure.... :eek::
It's all in fun. At least the Zone doesn't have a Hall of Shame forum for embarrassing posts like the Raiders forum does.

Tho theirs is for those that have been banned... :cool:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
No. You have to be able to discuss how wind shears from Giants stadium can disrupt the timing of long pass in Texas Stadium... :p:

Think the wind shear starts today and by the time the game starts on Sun. it should be at Texas Stadium.

Well I heard it was raining alot up there so maybe the Ginats team will show up wet therefor getting the ball wet and screwing up Bledsoes grip?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack said:
Why not? It's better then discussing how the weather in NY effects a football game in Dallas.

Well, those winds ARE pretty fierce, perhaps the folks in Dallas can feel them... I mean, with the way they "swirl" and all...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Well I heard it was raining alot up there so maybe the Ginats team will show up wet therefor getting the ball wet and screwing up Bledsoes grip?

I think you should keep it to a 1-joke minimum, cuz that....

WAS TERRIBLE!!!

hehe

silverbear

Reaction score
Rack said:
In about 2 hours 58 minutes, Bill Parcells is gonna have some guy open the doors at Giants stadium (the ones leading to that tunnel behind that goalpost) so that the winds that gust through there will reach Texas Stadium in time to disrupt a late game Giants FG attempt. :laugh2:

I wouldn't be surprised if he had connections in the Meadowlands...

silverbear

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
It's all in fun. At least the Zone doesn't have a Hall of Shame forum for embarrassing posts like the Raiders forum does.

Tho theirs is for those that have been banned... :cool:

Hey, that's EXACTLY what this board needs...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
uh....No.

Remember we're classy fans... :rolleyes: :p:

Yeah we are classy!

REDNECK%20CUP%20HOLDER.jpg

silverbear

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
uh....No.

Remember we're classy fans... :rolleyes: :p:

C'mon, where's your sense of FUN??

Think of all the profoundly STOOPID threads you've read in your time in here; wouldn't it be nice to take a stroll down memory lane from time to time, just to have a giggle??

:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
C'mon, where's your sense of FUN??

Think of all the profoundly STOOPID threads you've read in your time in here; wouldn't it be nice to take a stroll down memory lane from time to time, just to have a giggle??

:D
Every now and then I do a stroll thru the Zone archives... :D We've had some doozies here.

The funniest still off the top of my head was HeavyHitta and Hos getting into it and HH was trying to convince any and everybody there was a 30 yd slant. I don't even remember the topic of the thread, but the whole convo was hilarious.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Every now and then I do a stroll thru the Zone archives... :D We've had some doozies here.

The funniest still off the top of my head was HeavyHitta and Hos getting into it and HH was trying to convince any and everybody there was a 30 yd slant. I don't even remember the topic of the thread, but the whole convo was hilarious.

Is this the one?

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20079&page=3&pp=15&highlight=slant

My favorite is when Hos breaks out the passing tree :lmao:

Martice

Reaction score
I've always wanted to author a thread that inspired many but to inspire a "Hall Of Shame archive would be great. If you have to go down in history for something it could be a lot worse. As long as it's done in fun and not spite (imagine that) I'm all for it. I showed what I posted to my wife and she just shook her head and let out a sympathetic "um um um" sound and walked away.

DOH!!!!

I say go for the Hall of Shame Archive Mods!!!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Martice said:
The weather for NYC area is as reported below:

Partly sunny with winds gusting to 40 mph. Winds from the WNW at 24 mph. High: 65° F.

If you have ever been in the Meadowlands then you know the wind that stadium is tough and with it being about 40mph winds, we may be running a whole lot more than throwing.

Oh yeah!!! It's TT time!!!!

uh...psssss...the game isnt in NY

that is unless the commy, I mean the commish has decided to reward the NYG with yet another home game

David