Weather for SNF

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you can run. If you can’t you’re in trouble.
Neither team has that kind of run game..

I mean you look at both of us we both have a run game that likes to have quick start stopped in bursts of speed not big time blue collar power backs... So I don't think it gives any advantage to any team as of now... You know the more I look at this game they go on the road in New York rival now you put weather in there I mean this is gonna be unpredictable..

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you can run. If you can’t you’re in trouble.
Unless both teams have a problem running and then it evens out right.. We kinda saw that what two years ago or was it 3 up in New England with all that wind and rain and Tom Brady versus Prescott neither team looked good and they just played an ugly game until the end... Yes we lost but still

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Looks like we might be in luck, latest forecasts have pushed back the rainfall. Looks like it should be dry from now through kickoff. Maybe get some showers in the 2nd half but the football gods appear to be in our favor.

Getting ready to head out to MetLife. Enjoy the game fellas.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I live right here in New England. We just got slammed with torrential rain. Patriots might get hit with a cold front. By the time till it comes around, it should go right by New York already.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
It’s raining in NY now but expected to be just cloudy in a few hours for the rest of the night. Slight chance of showers. Weather will not be a factor.
So much for my forecast. I guess I would make a good weatherman.