Weather for SNF

MikeB80

Reaction score
Rain would definitely favor the Giants. Not that the Cowboys trenches are bad but the true discriminator in this game are the rookie CBs on the Giants that we can take advantage of
I don't think rain will really affect either team honestly. It actually might help in bringing down the humidity.

If it doesn't rain and is muggy this is going to be one of those games with both teams going for IV's.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I don't think rain will really affect either team honestly. It actually might help in bringing down the humidity.

If it doesn't rain and is muggy this is going to be one of those games with both teams going for IV's.
Ummm, rain INcreases relative humidity in general.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Ummm, rain INcreases relative humidity in general.
Geez. I must be losing my mind! I guess you are right. I was thinking a little rain would drop the temperature and lower the humidity but you are right it will make it more humid. Especially after the rain stops.

Mannix

Reaction score
Will the wet field and ball give New York an advantage?
Duh....you know that everything has to be perfect for Dak....they will sign Erik Williams to a one day contract if Smith can't go.

Mannix

Reaction score
For the life of me, I never knew why they didn't have Troy wear a surgical glove on his hand on wet days....it would have worked great without being bothersome in the least...wonder why nobody does this???

CCBoy

Reaction score
Duh....you know that everything has to be perfect for Dak....they will sign Erik Williams to a one day contract if Smith can't go.
That's not my view at all. Ever been out -29 with a -60 chill factor in a tank? You handle it!

It froze our track over night and took 8 of 10 tanks about 6 hours to even get them moving again.

Naw, you handle problems and as a team.

Entertaining and I don't expect a sick, lame, lazy formation for Smith.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
So basically the same weather that the northeast has had all summer long every single day
Lucky! It's been up to 108* here, and no rain for MONTHS now. My foundation has shifted despite using a soaker hose, and watering my lawn. If it rains there Sunday, hopefully we can lean on our run game. I hope Tyler Smith is cleared to play.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually we have been in a drought here in Maryland.
July and August were real dry.
Rain would be welcome...
New England was drowned out this summer. It rained almost every day in June and 80% of July. August was only slightly better. Good news is now that summer is over it's 90 degrees with no rain in the forecast!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lucky! It's been up to 108* here, and no rain for MONTHS now. My foundation has shifted despite using a soaker hose, and watering my lawn. If it rains there Sunday, hopefully we can lean on our run game. I hope Tyler Smith is cleared to play.
Seems like every portion of the country is getting some variation of an extreme. The worst part up here in Maine has been the mosquitoes. We have our yard sprayed every 2 weeks and it just seems to be washed away before it can have any effect. I ran over a crawdad mowing my lawn, and I don't even live near water. I have no idea how that happens!

Guess we are all either gonna cook or drown.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Seems like every portion of the country is getting some variation of an extreme. The worst part up here in Maine has been the mosquitoes. We have our yard sprayed every 2 weeks and it just seems to be washed away before it can have any effect. I ran over a crawdad mowing my lawn, and I don't even live near water. I have no idea how that happens!

Guess we are all either gonna cook or drown.
I'll take drowning over burning myself on my seatbelt because it's 121* in my car. lol

Toro9

Reaction score
Something to watch for as we get closer to game time. As of now it looks like rain and possibly thunderstorms.

Sunday Night:

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

https://www.stadiumforecast.com/football/nfl/giants/weather.php/forecast.html
Moderate rain might be fun. It's the drizzle and storms that make it really sloppy. I've heard QBs say when the ball just has spots of rain on it it's more slippery than when it's really wet. Storms would probably just cause fumbilitis.