Weather for SNF

CCBoy

Reaction score
How is it a excuse? Which statement?
I have 23 years background as a Veteran.

There is a well known saying that range of an excuse is zero meters. The job had to still be done. No excuses were valid when lives and mission were on the line. You weren't singled out instead...understanding was needed.

We had to accomplish mission even if environment was intensely tough.

No one there, applauded a second place finisher in war.

Sport is a different mission for success. In football, there are seasons which have to be analyzed and improved upon.

An excuse is mislabeling a correctable element that can be redirected for success, sometimes. As is a tanker unable to even move his tank for six hours because the track is frozen, and adding to a true picture of it is still responsible for that tanker to control the battlefield. He was responsible?

Solve the problem, and the label or need for an attempt to describe instead as a label for not achieving mission is purely a secondary element.

Winning only at the top level does not dictate success being developed or even cultivated on a NFL team. This isn't the battlefield demanding only a Lombardi for success.

As fans, we can understand the why's, not demeaning product. Excuses to not winning it all doesn't fully respect the dignity of participation nor the sacrifices.
The Cowboys are fully committed to the sport and the team.

This fan respects them...and that is direction of my posts.

tunahelper

Reaction score

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Bump. Forecast seems to be the same. Expect a wet game, likely more run heavy from both teams. It’s been wet and extremely humid all weekend here.

“Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between midnight and 3am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.”

shabazz

Reaction score
The weather will be tailor made to suit our offense.

McMicah

Reaction score
I love bad weather games. The entire team is gonna miss the Jets game due to a cold, but I’ll love it anyway

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Both teams have to deal with the weather. Inclement weather benefits the defense.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Did anyone watch enough Kansas State games to have watched Deuce Vaughn on a wet field. If so, how did that effect him?

I know that usually shorter, shiftier players are able to deal with a wet field better than taller players. I remember Emmitt changing directions on a sloppy field and everyone sliding all over the place in order to try to cut like Smith.

The shorter, lighter guys usually don’t slip as much, IMO.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the weather next week in NJ vs the Jets. Weather models are showing a massive hurricane off the Jersey shore/NYC area.

Wilson

Reaction score
I'm not nearly as concerned with how the weather favors or doesn't favor us with regard to a win or loss, I'm more concerned with the potential for injury. Especially to an OL that is already struggling with this issue.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas sized storm, NOAA announced and name Dallas, heading to NY Sunday night.
Gives warning for NY to take cover, especially if you are considered a Giant.

You will be wiped out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Live report right now local CBS Game Day show, it is raining at Met Life.

erod

Reaction score
Rain would definitely favor the Giants. Not that the Cowboys trenches are bad but the true discriminator in this game are the rookie CBs on the Giants that we can take advantage of
The Giants have a terrible offensive line.

erod

Reaction score
The new quick passing game McCarthy implemented should help.