Weather in Foxborough on Sunday

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
If it snows that favors the running game, which favors the Cowboys. The Pats have given up an average of 151 rushing yards per game over the past 3 games, which is 31st in the league. And their rushing offense is also just horrible.

So... let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
I know what you mean, but as it stands right now, It really won't matter much if Zeke keeps diving into their stacked box. We played against bad rushing defenses this year.

DFWJC

Reaction score
High of 42
Low of 26

40% chance of rain/snow

I think this helps the Patriots because we've been airing it out with great success pretty much all season & they rely on screens and short passes. Zeke is long overdue for a huge game & we have the tools to win this game - but just like with any team that beats the Patriots, we can't make very many mistakes & we'll have to put pressure on Brady. The Pats beat the Bills and Eagles - but their defenses gave Tom Brady absolute hell:

-Bills held him to 18 for 39, 150 yards, 0 TDs
-Eagles held him to 26 for 47, 216 yards, 0 TDs

Sidenote - the Giants secondary also allowed 0 TDs to Brady, even though he threw for 334 yards.

If our defense can give us the same effort that the Bills and Eagles game their offenses - there's no doubt we'll win this game.
Weve been airing it all season because we have faced the easiest schedule in the NFL regarding pass defenses....plus those teams are still selling out to stop Zeke. Right or wrong, thats what they're doing.
New England, on other hand, has a top pass defense but not as great run D.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The weather? Lets just say I don't think we're going to take the Pats by storm. I don't think we're going to blow their doors off.
Nevertheless, I'm hoping the sun chooses to shine on the Cowboys Sunday. :grin:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m going to freeze my tookus in the stands, but no worries.........we will be flying straight from Boston to Grand Cayman shortly thereafter :flagwave:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

catiii

Reaction score
Thur AM Update: NO snow snow beautiful snow---but a cold rain. Mud Bowl!!

Saturday Night
Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Sunday
Rain likely, mainly before 2pm.
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Advantage Patriots: Look for undesirable emphasis on the running game, and at least 1 Zeke fumble.(Our strength is passing and Zeke is known to fumble.)

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Screen pass. What is this that you talk about.[/QUOTE

I think its that thing the whole rest of the league dose to us on 3rd down so our defense cant get off the field . I think Brian Westbrook started it ages ago and we have never been able to stop it since LOL

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
That's really not that cold for what it could be there this time of year. Of course it could be getting cold by the end of the game.

Seems like some of Dak's worst games have been in the cold, though he's had to face very little of it.

OT for this game, but I wonder about going to Chicago. Now that could be a rough day.
Live here in New England I have yet to wear a coat outdoors. 42 isn't cold to us acclimated to the weather but to Texans it could be a wee bit nipply on Sunday