Them

Reaction score
.Cacaca-Coooldd....
freezing-face_1f976.png
(shiver-shiver)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man, what were you doing there? And, I have been to Murmansk in the winter. Professional level of cold.
Prez Ronald Reagan roiling up the Russkies,,,:D

* The only time I'd experienced the phenomena of a "runaway gun" in where my pig went cyclic happened up there,I broke the belt with all of about 8 rds. remaining off a 100rds,,, I let that MO-FO run,,, it warmed my hands for a little bit*

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I thought everything went south from the arctic circle. I need to get my globe out.

Btw, winter arrived in central florida today. Temps in the mid 60s. Brrrr
The artic circle is like a beanie cap, with the north pole being that little twirling propeller on top.

triplets_93

Reaction score
The Heat Index at 3pm Sunday is 82F.

At 7am Monday, the Wind Chill will be 31F.

A difference of 51 degrees in 16 hours.

Last edited:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoping anybody in the path if these two damaging tornadoes in Mississippi are ssfe

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's been super bi-polar in Idaho this year so far. For example, it was 95 the last two days. Tomorrow and this weekend? Rainy and 55. o_O

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hot, damned hot. Going to 105 down here on Tuesday, which brings up the question every summer, "why am I down here"? Oh sure, it was in the 70's here when it was snowing and blowing cold up yonder but that was then and this is now and I reserve the right to forget the past and ***** and complain about the present.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Set a new record this year for shortest time between *****in about the cold to *****in about the heat. Destroyed the old record.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Another mild Spring in North Texas has passed.
Summer is kicking in now. 90s all week in Dallas. Humidity ranging from 20-50....so people are out and about.