Weather where you are

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We are experiencing a rare heat wave here, expected to hit 82 the next few days. It is great compared to back home in Houston but homes out here don’t have AC’s. It is hard to cool down without the usual cold Pacific wind coming in :thumbdown:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
We are experiencing a rare heat wave here, expected to hit 82 the next few days. It is great compared to back home in Houston but homes out here don’t have AC’s. It is hard to cool down without the usual cold Pacific wind coming in :thumbdown:

Trade ya the low 90s/humidity for 82 any day. :laugh:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Texas is the hottest place in the US tonight RE: the Heat Index.

51246031313_16ac562136_o.jpg
I picked a great time to visit family in Texas. I just can't handle the heat and humidity anymore

lukin2006

Reaction score
The day started with thunderstorms and rain. The sun is now out and about 72. Been hot and humid for a while.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welp, I know 82(actually hit 86) doesn’t sound bad but we are pretty miserable. There is zero airflow, no wind and even the nighttime isn’t getting below 70. This is expected all this week.

So, I went out and bought two mobile AC’s and it helps a bit but still can’t turn on the oven. Even better news is we will start experiencing rolling blackouts starting tomorrow :banghead:

catiii

Reaction score
Well I looked at Pikes Peak weather yesterday afternoon when we had our 109 heat index and it was 55 degrees :eek::D with a low of 26.