Weather where you are

Them

Reaction score
...after 3 days the power is back on ...at least I have a chance to warm the house back up...I learned to cook and make coffee at the fireplace...gathering wood & freezing lol....I'm taking this as a dress rehearsal for the future...I know what I need now, and I'm gonna be more prepared the next time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I've been pretty lucky, power hasn't gone out, but did lose water last night. About 6 blocks away, those neighborhoods been without power for at least 3 days and counting.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
...after 3 days the power is back on ...at least I have a chance to warm the house back up...I learned to cook and make coffee at the fireplace...gathering wood & freezing lol....I'm taking this as a dress rehearsal for the future...I know what I need now, and I'm gonna be more prepared the next time.
In the same boat. Cooking everything on the grill.

Everyone might want to try filing a food spoilage on their insurance policy. You might have something like a $500 payout with no deductible. I believe that is what USAA covers.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Witnessed baseball size hail around 6am but it was a quick hitter and has already moved on.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
51 In Idabel and sunny for now had a freeze warning last night for some reason

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Lots of wind damage in the area after last night's storms Drove by a house that has a 100 foot tall oak tree as a new roof Couple of dents on the hood of the car from flying debris Bought the car last month

John813

Reaction score
Getting that Florida summer again.

Freaking "winter" here spoils us of little humidity then bam, blindsided just like that, every year.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
96 right now. On May 3. Remember that promise to not complain about the heat after that winter storm? To hell with that when hell showed up.