Weather where you are

triplets_93

Reaction score
Another blissful afternoon in hot DFW.

48484390812_881a07f3ac_z.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The weather over the weekend was gorgeous. Temperature wasn't too hot and the humidity was good. We had a great BBQ with a bunch of friends on Saturday evening.

Them

Reaction score
...it's Summer time...middle of August....it's extremely hot and humid...the outdoor weather is not fit for man nor beast...even my garden plants are dying...SMH

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was around 103 here yesterday in Oklahoma, todays its overcast and around 80 which is a nice break from the oppressive heat.

Read today that last year Phoenix had 128 days of 100+ degree temps last year...

How can anyone live in that?

Apparently some can't. They had almost 200 deaths due to the heat.

We'll get a handful of folks freezing to death out in the cold during the most brutal cold snaps here in the NE but nothing like that.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The weather over the weekend was gorgeous. Temperature wasn't too hot and the humidity was good. We had a great BBQ with a bunch of friends on Saturday evening.

Our weather in the NE doesn't get enough credit... All we hear are the jabs about winter.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
105 for the second day in a row with 116 degrees with relative humidity.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Read today that last year Phoenix had 128 days of 100+ degree temps last year...

How can anyone live in that?

Apparently some can't. They had almost 200 deaths due to the heat.

We'll get a handful of folks freezing to death out in the cold during the most brutal cold snaps here in the NE but nothing like that.

That is crazy insane, the only good thing is its mostly a dry heat with little or no humidity. But still 128 days of 100+ temps is insane. I remember in the late 90s we had one summer where we had 20 days in a row of 100 degree temps or above, the older I get I prefer the cold weather over the hot.