Weather where you are

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't want to talk about it. Everyone talks about the weather and no one does a damned thing about it.

I do not like summer. I do not like summer in Texas. I do not like smelly little kids in Texas in the summer. Some of these people think sweating is the same as bathing their children.

Sweating puts me in a bad mood, can you tell?
Not sure what you are trying to say, @CouchCoach ...Just kidding. I am not a fan of Texas (or, more broadly, the southern states) summers. It is not just the heat, but the humidity.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Terrible and this weekend supposed to be even worse. I never been before, but i think spending July/August somewhere in Alaska might be the way to go.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nasty, feels like it's beyond numbers. I think the energy company turned down power to prevent outages. Can't wait for the rain tomorrow.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
956-CA58-E-0092-4984-867-C-6-F2-B57-FB44-E0.png

At the Mtn. View farmer’s market....

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas is having its standard hot summer
Maybe slighty higher humidity than normal, but not as many 100 degree days. There’s still the rest of August though.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heading for 103 Th-Su and I'm heading for the AC. Gonna be sweating like Ashley Judd in "A Time to Kill". Uh-oh, done cast spell upon myself.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I remember summers in Arlington when I was a teenager. You’d step out the house and be drenched in sweat due to the humidity. That said, I also remember summer nights and being able to stay out until 2-3 am in shorts and t-shirt which was cool.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well hell, and I mean hell, they've stretched that 103 out for a whole week, not going to hit 99 until a week from tomorrow. Texas high school football starts next week.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's been in the hundos in Boise. Funny though, it is suppose to be 101 today and by Sunday only 79. That's quite the drastic drop!!!
Loved the weather when we lived there. Doesn't feel like a hundo there because of that low humidity and it cools off at night a lot better than down here. Satan's a Texan and winters in Florida.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Overcast and will probably rain again here. Had Flash Flood warnings last night and very high winds. Monsoons might be early this year.

John813

Reaction score
Hot, humid and a good chance of rain soon.

South Florida weather as usual.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Loved the weather when we lived there. Doesn't feel like a hundo there because of that low humidity and it cools off at night a lot better than down here. Satan's a Texan and winters in Florida.
Yes the lack of humidity is a blessing. I have spent some time back east and I will take dry heat all day everyday over humidity.