Weeden or Moore would have won the game for us

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know it is bad enough to have a portion of your football soul ripped out and get kicked in the crotch week after week with new exciting ways in how this team (and your college team for some of us) finds ways to lose games.

But you also get to read titles that you think have to be a joke because surely it can not be real so you think...maybe, just maybe I read the title wrong or someone is just making a joke but you click into the thread and nope...someone is being serious and you just want to say....

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/NotHowThisWorks_zpsjgtnpnje.jpg

dallasdave

Reaction score
You know it is bad enough to have a portion of your football soul ripped out and get kicked in the crotch week after week with new exciting ways in how this team (and your college team for some of us) finds ways to lose games.

But you also get to read titles that you think have to be a joke because surely it can not be real so you think...maybe, just maybe I read the title wrong or someone is just making a joke but you click into the thread and nope...someone is being serious and you just want to say....

http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/NotHowThisWorks_zpsjgtnpnje.jpg

:omg::lmao2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually like Sanchez better than both of them. Someone should tell the Kraken not to hit Bradford too hard.

Man, that's a dog's breakfast of QBs right there. Quick, who you taking: Bradford v. Weeden?

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Man, that's a dog's breakfast of QBs right there. Quick, who you taking: Bradford v. Weeden?

I'd have to go with Bradford, but it's not as big a jump as it should be considering he's their FT starter.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
We could have possibly won the Giants game as well.

The drive after INT and the last minute drive were the most pathetic drives by a QB in all NFL games I have seen. Matt Cassel has no vision, no arm, no accuracy and no confidence. His short passes are blocked half of time and his long passes are basically interceptions waiting to happen.

They need to release him ASAP.

Brighton.jpg

basstapp

Reaction score
I think Moore - is the one to get the start next. Its not going to happen, but it should. Going back to Weeden or Cassel makes no sense at this point.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Hey roll the dice again. Moore is next guy up. Doesnt matter at this point anyways they all suck.

links18

Reaction score
Wait.....what? :lol: Our offense would've been better with two inferior quarterbacks? This place is nearly unbearable to be around when we lose....Goodness.....

Then it has been unbearable for over a month. How do you mange to stay on here?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Give Moore some reps in practice, let him loose on gameday. Maybe he can get through progressions and see the open man. That is what is missing. If he flops, just trot Cassel back out there.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I'm actually not opposed to giving Moore a shot. Honestly. Weeden and Cassel are the same player.

He's a winner, and his FB IQ is high, but his arm is weaker than Cassel's and We-done's.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Well this is the scraps everyone fighted for
The Bills are laughing at us because actually gave up a draft pick for this bum.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
He's a winner, and his FB IQ is high, but his arm is weaker than Cassel's and We-done's.

Yeah, it's just these intermediate routes we need. The long ball opens up if the run game and short routes are there. With Dez out there the accuracy doesn't have to be spot on with a long ball. Just within 5 yards.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Lol what is this based off of? You have no evidence to support this claim. Oh my bad I am using too many big words. How do you substantiate... Err never mind.

Don't forget your helmet

We could have possibly won the Giants game as well.

The drive after INT and the last minute drive were the most pathetic drives by a QB in all NFL games I have seen. Matt Cassel has no vision, no arm, no accuracy and no confidence. His short passes are blocked half of time and his long passes are basically interceptions waiting to happen.

They need to release him ASAP.
se