Week 1: Connor Williams highest graded

McKDaddy

Reaction score
PFF said he was good when he was here. They were wrong.

He looked OK the little bit of the Miami game that I saw but it's going to take a lot of good play to convince me.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Incredible a guy goes from being the most penalized player in the league, changes teams and his offense is called for ONLY ONE offensive penalty all game. He had ZERO penalties all game despite changing positions.
Told you Arlington Jonesboys fans it is not the players...talk to your owner, president, de facto Head Coach and GM.
7924de50-2254-11ed-bbaf-47de40ee3e1d

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Center is probably the best position for him because he's the most protected there from his lack of great strength. He plays with good technique and he has good movement skills for pulling, etc. His one issue is power and center takes the least amount of power.

Frankly, the reason I wanted to give him a shot at the backup LT job was similar to that. Sure, there are some power right ends, but most of those guys are built for speed. Williams was never built for taking on 300-plus-pound defensive tackles, at least not by himself. At center, teams will be able to isolate him at times, but most of the time he's going to have a little help.