Hope you are in RED:

15-FOX.png

Announcers: Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=15

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Nope .....yellow for me :thumbdown:

Oh well on to Lucky's sports bar @ 1
Can't complain......only the second time this year even though I don't have Directv

BTW.....Reddit doesn't work well for me. I can great quality pic for about half game via Bluffscream, then sound/pic starts freezing or skipping ( buffering I guess ).

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
This is what I hate about the NFL & it's agreements with the networks. A very large part of the nation will be viewing the Cowboys/Colts game, as it should. Two hot teams trying to keep up the momentum & playoff seed. Yet because I live in Arizona I get to see.....wait for it......the barely flying Cardinals vs. the barely flying Falcons. Whoopee!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe they remove all network restrictions the last 3 weeks of the season as long they show games with playoff significant.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I will be streaming this week.

On a side note, games this week will be Thur, Sat, Sun, and Mon.

Surprise the NFL is leaving Fridays after T'giving untouched........especially since all high school and college football seasons have ended.

John813

Reaction score
Crap, where does the red and green sections end in south florida?

WPB looks to be in red?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
WPB per the map is in red. Does your cable provider have an online guide? If so then you should be able to look at Sunday's schedule to confirm if the game will be televised.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Crap, where does the red and green sections end in south florida?

WPB looks to be in red?

If you look up your local Fox station's NFL Schedule that should tell you what game you will get. Because that is what I did.