Week 15 TV Maps

LovinItAll

Reaction score
go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams
they have threads for each game with a bunch of links to streams.
pay attention to the "upvotes" on the left - usually the higher ones are good. but i think at the top there's a whole list and you can find a good one.

Many thanks. This is the first year I didn't purchase the Ticket. All but one Cowboys game has been available in my market, and I dropped $50 to see that loss on DTV. I'd prefer to not do that again, but I won't break my 35 year streak of not missing a snap just to save fifty bucks.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
FOX isn't showing anything at 1PM in Miami. I think the Dolphins usually block any other NFL telecast. *******s.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
FOX isn't showing anything at 1PM in Miami. I think the Dolphins usually block any other NFL telecast. *******s.

I haven't gotten (2) 1 P.M. games all season. Used to be that there were two 1 P.M. games and one late game. I've had the Ticket for so many years that I have no idea when that changed.

remdak

Reaction score
Living in NE Ohio, I won't get the game. Fortunately my daughter is home from college and I can watch it on Sunday Ticket online. It only costs $80 for college students.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Many thanks. This is the first year I didn't purchase the Ticket. All but one Cowboys game has been available in my market, and I dropped $50 to see that loss on DTV. I'd prefer to not do that again, but I won't break my 35 year streak of not missing a snap just to save fifty bucks.

no prob. for a couple of games a year, the streams do just fine.

i want to also add to check the "ad overlays" count. some (most) will have ads that have to be clicked in the right spot (usually like a tiny little "x" somewhere). they may open a new pop up, but just close it. some won't have any ad-overlays at all (like i said, there's usually a table at the top with a bunch of options). the streams without any ad-overlays are preferable and usually really good.

pavalley

Reaction score
Lehigh Valley. About two hours north of Philly.

You'd think the Cowboys are the local team here.
I'm about an hour and a half northwest of you...take the northeast extension to 80 west and bingo....Cowboys have a good following here as well, but mostly steelers....can't go anywhere without seeing all the freaks in the "steelers country" hats and stretch pants...I wear a "Tony Romo" D hat and most say ahhh Duke...cool....I just smile and keep walkin....enjoy sunday...go boys !

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Okay I'm mad now. Months ago my PA affiliate gave me the Cowboys game when the Commanders aired but now I'm getting the Ravens game instead of the Cowboys. Doesn't make sense. And earlier in the week it listed the Cowboys being on. Second time this year the listings changed for me within a week.:rolleyes:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Because Seattle @ San Francisco is a game everybody is on the edge of their seats waiting for. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness for Reddit!