Week 15 TV Maps

nathanlt

Reaction score
The best part of the NFL map this week, is that because the Cowboys make the NFL money, they show them broadly across the US.
The result is that more people end up watching the Cowboys and becoming fans.

LOVE IT!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate that I never get Cowboys games.
Sunday Ticket. It's not that expensive if you play the game just right before the season. Worth every penny knowing you can watch any NFL game, the Fantasy channel or (my favorite) the Red Zone channel.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Holy carp, Alabama doesn't get the Atlanta game!!!!!!

COOPER!

Guess the Crimson Turds are worth something other than buying players and ruining College Football after all.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tampa and Baltimore?!?!?!

Really... Why play that crap game in WV?!?!
Oh well.. Streaming this weekend I guess.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
For some reason they are showing the Seattle vs SF in NYC...makes no sense to me
Yeah, I get the NYC feeds in Western CT, sucks. Probably because the Gnats are playing at 1 PM on CBS. I should just get an OTA antenna for the local CT fox feed. Of course this is why I have the Sunday ticket.

mardwin

Reaction score
Just South enough in VA to get the Cowboys game over the Ravens game.

I'm in Maryland, local Fox almost never broadcasts other games when an NFC east is playing but because the Commanders play at the same time on CBS there are agreements not to play other NFC east games not to deter the audience from watching the hometown team. I'm going to be streaming the sucker

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You are in Commanders country, they are blacking out Dallas

Seeing as how the Cowboys game beat the Skins game in ratings, in all of the markets in the D.C. areas and in VA (Richmond and Norfolk). I can see now why they block out NFC East games around the D.C./Maryland area. Wouldn't be a good look if the Cowboys beat the Skins in ratings, week after week. lol

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I'm in eastern Pennsylvania and if all I wanted to do is watch the Cowboys it's pretty much pointless to have the Sunday Ticket. They are on locally here 90% of the time if not more.

I grew up in Eastern PA during a time when the Eagles were really bad and not selling out the Vet and getting blacked out so Dallas was always on. People often ask me how I can be a fan of the Sixers and Phillies but not the Eagles and I tell them this story. I'm not sure if this is how I actually became a Cowboys fan but it didn't hurt.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
I'm in eastern Pennsylvania and if all I wanted to do is watch the Cowboys it's pretty much pointless to have the Sunday Ticket. They are on locally here 90% of the time if not more.

where at in PA?
i'm in phily. think there was maybe one game i didn't get this year.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
This is what I hate about the NFL & it's agreements with the networks. A very large part of the nation will be viewing the Cowboys/Colts game, as it should. Two hot teams trying to keep up the momentum & playoff seed. Yet because I live in Arizona I get to see.....wait for it......the barely flying Cardinals vs. the barely flying Falcons. Whoopee!

probably because there are a lot of cardinals fans who want to watch the cardinals.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
^^^ This....

go to reddit.com/r/nflstreams
they have threads for each game with a bunch of links to streams.
pay attention to the "upvotes" on the left - usually the higher ones are good. but i think at the top there's a whole list and you can find a good one.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Reditt has games? I recently discovered it and I stay up so late reading all the subs. Usually laughing way harder than I should.

reddit has a bunch of streaming subreddits.

reddit.com/r/nflstreams
reddit.com/r/nhlstreams
reddit.com/r/mlbstreams

and so on. people post links to streams in game threads

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are in Commanders country, they are blacking out Dallas

No I am in Steelers, Browns and Bengals Country. So I guess in their wisdom they think the "locals" want to see how the Ravens are doing AFC North with the Steelers, Bengals and Browns.

Oddly enough they rarely play the skins in my area.

rockj7

Reaction score
This is what I hate about the NFL & it's agreements with the networks. A very large part of the nation will be viewing the Cowboys/Colts game, as it should. Two hot teams trying to keep up the momentum & playoff seed. Yet because I live in Arizona I get to see.....wait for it......the barely flying Cardinals vs. the barely flying Falcons. Whoopee!

I live in the Bay Area I wish only 1 dumpster fire was on TV locally I get the Raiders and 49ers both are ish shows. Local Bar it is

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Thanks to the Panthers playing on Monday night I’ll get to see the Cowboys game!!!