Week 3 game maps

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Ugh Canada was less complicated. 100 for Sunday ticket regardless of carrier.

Dallas was even better.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I just moved to houston so getting used to TV here. When I look at the guide I can't find cowboys though. Just the texans game on cbs. Fox says tbd for an hour then some sort of racing.
That's what I'm seeing too. Do you have U-verse?

DallasJ7

Reaction score
Bah. Last year, Saints and Cowboys games did a good job of not running together too often. Back-to-back weeks it's off to stream-land.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
When I go to the website and actually click on the 12 game the description still says San Fran and Arizona.
I do and I went to their website and it says we are on at noon and auto racing at 3. Not sure what to think unless FOX themselves changed it :confused:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Good thing the Texans are playing away. I still get the Cowboys. W00t!

That's why I can't stand the freaking Saints. I live not too far outside of New Orleans and it seems like they play every single game the same time as the Cowboys do.

Unless Dallas plays a prime time game, or unless they play on a different network than the Saints... this area is forced to watch who dum. The Saints bandwagon fans around here are insufferable. Before the Sean Payton era, you couldn't hardly find anyone around here who claimed to be a Saints fan. Being transplanted from Dallas, it seemed like a pitiful showing of support when we first moved down here.

Now, they're everywhere... and being a bandwagon fan is a pet peeve of mine. Yeah, it sucks.

Luckily, my Mother has directv and got the Sunday Ticket (she is a big football fan too), or I would have only gotten the Dallas/SF game so far. Both the Titan game and this one today isn't on in this area. So I just go to her house to avoid the Saints game and watch the Cowboys.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm on the phone with UVerse, they say we were bumped to not compete with Houston in this area, what a crock!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's bogus that the decision was just made.

I am going to roll the dice, the girl on the other end was clueless, did not even know about the NFL or sports in general. She was trying to decipher the black out rules and their system shows it should be on, just not sure about Houston.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Still confused as to why Houston would switch us to the late FOX game for SF/ARI. No way we miss the game, hope just a guide error.