Week 3 game maps

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
How does it look? I just went to little Woodrow's since it's 7 min away. But id rather go back home.
I am going to roll the dice, the girl on the other end was clueless, did not even know about the NFL or sports in general. She was trying to decipher the black out rules and their system shows it should be on, just not sure about Houston.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How does it look? I just went to little Woodrow's since it's 7 min away. But id rather go back home.

I'll let ya know. I am dressed and ready to run to BW3..................

A side note: never have seen the wife take a shower and put make-up on in 20 minutes :lmao:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'll let ya know. I am dressed and ready to run to BW3..................

A side note: never have seen the wife take a shower and put make-up on in 20 minutes :lmao:

Grooooooootz

Edit lol. My girlfriend is at home studying law. I don't think she's happy with me.

NuttyRex

Reaction score
What the hell just happened. This game was supposed to be on in Houston. How can the Texans dictate what fox airs when there's no restrictions by them playing away?

Edit: its on. Guide was wrong. Still pissed at mcnair

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
What the hell just happened. This game was supposed to be on in Houston. How can the Texans dictate what fox airs when there's no restrictions by them playing away?

Edit: its on. Guide was wrong. Still pissed at mcnair

Well damn. Left for no reason. I'll go home at the quarter.