Week 4: Sunday Games Thread - Early and Afternoon

Yobwocs

Reaction score
No I think we're the better team. Steelers had a good offensive day today but if we do just a little bit better than the Colts did against them, their offense regresses to their usual.

Only way they may win is because of our injuries otherwise we handle them easily.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Remember when people crowned Hurts. He will get figured out soon too.
He’s not being paid. If today doesn’t give teams pause commiting to massive quarterback contracts, what will. Hurts, Tagovailoa, Love, Lawrence, Herbert, Burrow…a collective 5-13 as starters this season, as of right now. Dak’s 2-2, paid more than any of them now. I’ll bet Purdy does not sign for more than $50 million per season.

erod

Reaction score
No I think we're the better team. Steelers had a good offensive day today but if we do just a little bit better than the Colts did against them, their offense regresses to their usual.

Only way they may win is because of our injuries otherwise we handle them easily.
They are a good running team. We've seen how that goes.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
He’s not being paid. If today doesn’t give teams pause commiting to massive quarterback contracts, what will. Hurts, Tagovailoa, Love, Lawrence, Herbert, Burrow…a collective 5-13 as starters this season, as of right now. Dak’s 2-2, paid more than any of them now. I’ll bet Purdy does not sign for more than $50 million per season.
I guarantee you he does why would he leave money on the table?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Hey...your post is getting deleted but that's sensationalism. Dak has never been as bad this year as Hurts has been in his last 3 games.
All the hurts riders are jumping on Daniels to be their savior now like lemmings