Week 4: Sunday Games Thread - Early and Afternoon

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dak might be the best in the Conference.
ong stop....now you're looking for clicks. Without telling me you would trade him for Daniels, tell mei if you would trade him for Daniels? That being said, he is still better than Hurts

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm::lmao::lmao: 33-18

Hurts threw for a whopping 158 yards with 2 fumbles. Your “defense” allowed 458 yards 347 in the air by Mayfield.

That is an *** whipping.

Sirianni getting fired? Your compadre @MountaineerCowboy will have to change his hero worshipping avatar.
Their HCeiay not be allowed in the building tomorrow. Can't wait for his presser. KM may go as well

rambo2

Reaction score
ong stop....now you're looking for clicks. Without telling me you would trade him for Daniels, tell mei if you would trade him for Daniels? That being said, he is still better than Hurts
You need to stop. Do you think the Steelers are going to beat the Cowboys? Is Washington going to win today?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That comment right there shows just how lost you are. :rolleyes: You have absolutely no clue about QBs.
He has a clue, he's just being a trash fan....he'll probably get hurt at that comment. Some like to dish it, but can't take it.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I think Herbert misread the uniform there.

Pick 6 bailed out badly but Chiefs defense has turned into elite. In those last 5 drives Chargers has done nothing.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You need to stop. Do you think the Steelers are going to beat the Cowboys? Is Washington going to win today?
After the loss today they will look to rebound, so objectively I do. If they went in 4-0 I would say they are due for a letdown. If healthy I think we could beat them, but we are banged up and they are team that will run the ball down your throat

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He has a clue, he's just being a trash fan....he'll probably get hurt at that comment. Some like to dish it, but can't take it.
Being a trash fan isn’t going to get anyone taken seriously. He’s made some comments about QBs that make absolutely no sense.