Week 4: What are your concerns with Washington...

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2280972 said:
This has been a very entertaining thread. I will admit that your team is better on paper and that I am not expecting to win. But to completely dismiss a division rival like this and not even contemplate that the game will be competitive is incredibly arrogant, naive, and dare I say obtuse.

But here's to your "easy" win regardless. :toast2:

Just so long as the Cowboys come out smack the Commanders in the mouth (metaphorically) what does it matter if some fans posting on a message board think?

The reality is that this team will beat the Commanders down for 60 minutes.

Be prepared......:)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No doubt we have to jump on this team early and often. If they get the ball first, we need to stop the short 5 yard routes and put them in 3rd and long.

When we get the ball, we need to strike as quickly as we can, if we get them down 14 nothing or 14 to 3, it's over.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2278975 said:
...if there is any?? :laugh2:

:skins:

Division games worry me; no matter what the records.
Overconfidence! Other than that, I just don't think the black, brick-red, & canary yellow can match up with us! Our o-line > their d-line. Our TEs & RBs > their LBs & Ss. Our WRs > their CBs (TO gives us a slight advantage). Our front seven > their o-line. Our CBs > their WRs. Our LBs/Ss > their TE/RBs (slight edge; "Short-Shorts" & "S.E. Jerome" can ball). Here's one for the Skins: Rock C. > our coverage team ;) ! Good luck, Skins faithful :rolleyes: !

Sonny#9

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2281251 said:
Overconfidence! Other than that, I just don't think the black, brick-red, & canary yellow can match up with us! Our o-line > their d-line. Our TEs & RBs > their LBs & Ss. Our WRs > their CBs (TO gives us a slight advantage). Our front seven > their o-line. Our CBs > their WRs. Our LBs/Ss > their TE/RBs (slight edge; "Short-Shorts" & "S.E. Jerome" can ball). Here's one for the Skins: Rock C. > our coverage team ;) ! Good luck, Skins faithful :rolleyes: !

None of that matters.

I think Mosley posted on his blog regarding rivalries and records that the less-talented team in this rivalry has won something ridiculous like 47% of the time. In other rivalriesm that number was in the teens.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
I can only hope that the players in the Cowboys locker room share the views on this message board regarding Sunday's game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Burgundy&Gold;2281833 said:
I can only hope that the players in the Cowboys locker room share the views on this message board regarding Sunday's game.

Conveniently you were not a member last year when we beat the skins.

1fisher

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2281090 said:
Windmill...whatever you call it, he is getting rid of the ball much quicker and accurately. I get paid to recap 1 NFL game a week. I was assigned the Commanders in weeks 2 and 3. Just sharing what I saw.

Cool... always good to make a few $$$$$

Wind makes windmills turn faster..... :D

peace bro... no hard feelings.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
zrinkill;2281856 said:
Conveniently you were not a member last year when we beat the skins.

I joined the site after Sean Taylor was killed. I was lurking around various message boards I thought you guys were pretty classy about the whole thing. So I decided to join up and see how the "enemy" saw things.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
well my concern is that they are not really thinking they are going to be in the superbowl or make a playoff run so they are playing just to play. with that being said ithink they will throw their playbook at us all of it and go all out kind of like ravens playing the pats last year late in the season. could be a tough one this time around

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
1fisher;2281866 said:
Cool... always good to make a few $$$$$

Wind makes windmills turn faster..... :D

peace bro... no hard feelings.

So, what do you think of his windmill now?

rk_bailey

Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2281180 said:
Just so long as the Cowboys come out smack the Commanders in the mouth (metaphorically) what does it matter if some fans posting on a message board think?

The reality is that this team will beat the Commanders down for 60 minutes.

Be prepared......:)

Wow, I think the Commanders are still waiting for their 60 minute beatdown....

Seriously, and I am not trolling, I was glad the Cowboys coaches changed their offense and basically took MBIII out of the game for us. By trying to get TO his touches it effectively played into the only way the Skins could win this game, controlling the clock. I still think the Cowboys are the class of the NFC, and that this game will only serve as a wakeup call. But the comments after the game by TO might be a real detriment to you guys. If your coaches continue to try to force feed TO the ball, you will get beaten by a team that takes that away. While he is an unbelievable player, there are two or three others (Witten (by far the best TE in football imo), MBIII, Jones) that need to have the ball in their hands too.) As a Commanders fan I am happy we won this game (we needed to steal one from you or Philly), but am intrigued to see how the Dallas offense develops going forward based on TO's comments yesterday. Good luck until our second meeting in November