Week 4: What are your concerns with Washington...

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
sjordan6;2279647 said:
1. The Skins do play us well no matter where we play them but that premise actually goes to all the teams in the NFC EAST. So it really doesnt matter how much better we are it should still be a good game.

2. Just like last nights game in Lambeau, all the history BS goes out the window with THIS team and ROMO's posse.

3. My honest "concern" would be the playmakers of Moss/Portis/ and Campbell. The Skins have a good line and some playmakers on offense. Thier defense has been solid but they will surely miss Taylor on Sunday.

4. Also we will be playing a healthy Santana Moss. He has been hurt the last few times we have played them but Newman has been able to contain him in the past. If he is shut down then it may be a long day for the skins.

5. Didnt see the game but if the Skins defense was able to limit E. James and two pro bowl receivers to 14 points then I am sure they cant be that bad.

Overall I still see a Dallas domination. The Cowboys just have tooo many weapons and I dont think the skins can hold up. Their two rookie WRs are bust and the Commanders are not equipped to play from behind.

The Cowboys beat probably the two best teams in the NFL and actually made alot of mistakes. Basically this game should be a blowout and a game to pat stats.

Whoa...where do you get that Philly is a top tier team when they went 8-8 last year? There is alot of football left to be played.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;2280154 said:
Whoa...where do you get that Philly is a top tier team when they went 8-8 last year? There is alot of football left to be played.

he did say probably

and you can't say Philly hasn't been impressive so far this year, their pass-rush is phenominal, and the O is explosive, Donovan McNabb looks like an MVP candidate again

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bigE79;2279471 said:
i have a question for you...why do you refer to the Commander colors as burgundy&gold when it is clear to anyone with eyes that it is crimsom and yellow...now the saints have a true gold color but the skins resemble a mcdonalds...just wondering:starspin

Burgundy&Gold;2279485 said:
Good question. I always thought it was more of a brick red but crimson is close. Our uniforms back in the '70's had more gold in it. I wish we could bring those back to be honest. I can't stand our white on white look.
I beg your pardon gentlemen. The colors are maroon, black and yellow.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
This has been a very entertaining thread. I will admit that your team is better on paper and that I am not expecting to win. But to completely dismiss a division rival like this and not even contemplate that the game will be competitive is incredibly arrogant, naive, and dare I say obtuse.

But here's to your "easy" win regardless. :toast2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2280972 said:
This has been a very entertaining thread. I will admit that your team is better on paper and that I am not expecting to win. But to completely dismiss a division rival like this and not even contemplate that the game will be competitive is incredibly arrogant, naive, and dare I say obtuse.

:lmao2:

That's just priceless. How dare you!

Thanks!

Not gonna lie though...there is always a worry about your team. It's just that this time its buried a little further back than normal. If you guys actually figure a way to pull this out....Wow. It'd sting pretty bad.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
One concern is coming out playing a soft zone allowing the Skins to easily complete their shorter passing plays.

Dumbsheet

Reaction score

who you callling obtuse?

obtuse.PNG

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Dumbsheet;2281006 said:
who you callling obtuse?

obtuse.PNG

:laugh2:

"I'll take you out of that penthouse you've been living in and throw you down with the sodomites. You'll feel like you've been ****** by a train."

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Love that movie so it makes me smile that you used a reference that brought that movie up. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

Back in our Campo era of 5-11 hell I am sure you never once looked at your team and knew it was superior on paper and spoke with confidence about beating us.

Oh wait, 1/3 of Campo's wins were against you guys. I forgot that. He's back you know.

:wink2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think the main thing is do not let the Skins establish a running game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am afraid little Danny will bum rush the field, with smithers following behind, and try to bite the ankles of Ware, Ellis and Ratliff, after multiple sacks on Campbell, and possibly giving them an infection.

On a serious note. If we play our top game and they play their top game, we win.

However history has proven that anything goes in these games. So I take no game lightly.

RedskinNation

Reaction score
Cowboys should win by double digits. Being a divisional game things often dont go according to plan. I thought Dallas would blow us out last year down in Dallas and it came down to the last possesion.

I predict another shootout....unfortunatly I see the Cowboys winning by a TD.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am afraid one of these silly Commander trolls will force me to get myself an infraction.

;)

Sonny#9

Reaction score
Hostile;2281055 said:
Back in our Campo era of 5-11 hell I am sure you never once looked at your team and knew it was superior on paper and spoke with confidence about beating us.

And here are the 'Boys fans...talking with confidence about beating us. Again, I don't think we'll win...but it's going to be a good game!

Hostile;2281055 said:
Oh wait, 1/3 of Campo's wins were against you guys. I forgot that. He's back you know.

Well, hopefully, 1/3 of Zorn's wins will come against you guys ;)

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
1fisher;2279593 said:
Nothing will change the fact that he has a wind-mill type wind up! You know that and everyone else knows that..... Watching a skins game is not hardly as bad as analyzing it....

Btw, Why were you analyzing it? Seriously?

Windmill...whatever you call it, he is getting rid of the ball much quicker and accurately. I get paid to recap 1 NFL game a week. I was assigned the Commanders in weeks 2 and 3. Just sharing what I saw.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Sonny#9;2281069 said:
And here are the 'Boys fans...talking with confidence about beating us. Again, I don't think we'll win...but it's going to be a good game!

Well, hopefully, 1/3 of Zorn's wins will come against you guys ;)

I'm actually hoping he sticks around a while and we get a nice 10 or 12 game winning streak against him. :p