Week 4: What are your concerns with Washington...

Don Corleone

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2279531 said:
I have to laugh...

All some arse-clown over at extremeskins can come up with it is, "We 4-2 against the Cowboys over the last 6 games."

Give me a break! Don't be throwing out wins/losses during the Bledsoe era--please!

Yeah, at least include the Dave Campo years, when we beat their arses every single time.

They went 8 years without beating us during one stretch. Wow!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Next best stat for skins fans to throw out...

"In the games we've beaten the Cowboys, we're almost undefeated."

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
If Chris Cooley shows up to the game with his Digital Camera, then I would be concerned.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2279566 said:
If Chris Cooley shows up to the game with his Digital Camera, then I would be concerned.

:lmao:

He's going to need a fisheye lens if he thinks he's going to impress anyone with his 'photography'.

Grevus

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2279040 said:
I disagree. Commanders aren't near us in any way shape or form and should be dominated and man handle accordingly

That's the only thing that bothers me at all about this game. We should kill this team....but since it's the skins, we don't want to play down to them either. This will be the true test for me of where this team is. If they come out and get the job done, then I'll feel better. Great teams take care of business.

zeromaster

Reaction score
cobra;2279297 said:
You are making no allowance for confidence? That the team ought to go into the game confident in its own abilities and expecting that they should be able to win? Instead they should always be afraid that the opposing team is either better or a trap game? Hogwash. I'd like to punch whoever started this "trap game" BS. It completely devalued the benefit of self-confidence.
Cincy probably qualifies better for that :) After all, we don't see them that often.

I think this team remembers that last regular season game regardless of how meaningful it was.

Tra_Col99

Reaction score
Romo > Campbell
MBIII and Felix > Portis and Betts
TO > Moss
Crayton = ARE
Witten > Cooley
Dallas OL > Washington OL

Dallas DL > Washington DL
Dallas LB's > Washington LB's
Dallas CB's = Washington CB's
Dallas S's < Washington safety's?

Dallas Speacial Teams = Washington Speacial teams

Dallas Coaches > Washington Coaches

Dallas Owner > Washington Owner

I guess that means im worried about their safety (really only Landry).

1fisher

Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2279301 said:
I could really care less if you change your opinion or not. However, it might be possible you really have an ill informed opinion since you would rather watch "kudzu grow". Carry on though.

Nothing will change the fact that he has a wind-mill type wind up! You know that and everyone else knows that..... Watching a skins game is not hardly as bad as analyzing it....

Btw, Why were you analyzing it? Seriously?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki;2279001 said:

:laugh2: I'm not as positive as Winkster but I do believe we're the better team. I'd like to keep Moss at bay. He's quietly having a really good year.

gambit187

Reaction score
Tra_Col99;2279590 said:
Romo > Campbell
MBIII and Felix > Portis and Betts
TO > Moss
Crayton = ARE
Witten > Cooley
Dallas OL > Washington OL

Dallas DL > Washington OL
Dallas LB's > Washington OL
Dallas CB's = Washington CB's
Dallas S's < Washington safety's?

Dallas Speacial Teams = Washington Speacial teams

Dallas Coaches > Washington Coaches

Dallas Owner > Washington Owner

I guess that means im worried about their safety (really only Landry).

I think u got the CB's wrong
Newman Springs
Henry Rogers
Adam Smoot (hurt)
Jenkins Torrence

Our CBs are younger and better, If they lose Springs then their Defense goes down hill. Also Owens has owned Springs since San fran and Seattle days.

Also when you thinking about Safetys Landry is it. I would take our squad over theirs any day.

sjordan6

Reaction score
1. The Skins do play us well no matter where we play them but that premise actually goes to all the teams in the NFC EAST. So it really doesnt matter how much better we are it should still be a good game.

2. Just like last nights game in Lambeau, all the history BS goes out the window with THIS team and ROMO's posse.

3. My honest "concern" would be the playmakers of Moss/Portis/ and Campbell. The Skins have a good line and some playmakers on offense. Thier defense has been solid but they will surely miss Taylor on Sunday.

4. Also we will be playing a healthy Santana Moss. He has been hurt the last few times we have played them but Newman has been able to contain him in the past. If he is shut down then it may be a long day for the skins.

5. Didnt see the game but if the Skins defense was able to limit E. James and two pro bowl receivers to 14 points then I am sure they cant be that bad.

Overall I still see a Dallas domination. The Cowboys just have tooo many weapons and I dont think the skins can hold up. Their two rookie WRs are bust and the Commanders are not equipped to play from behind.

The Cowboys beat probably the two best teams in the NFL and actually made alot of mistakes. Basically this game should be a blowout and a game to pat stats.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
gambit187;2279623 said:
I think u got the CB's wrong
Newman Springs
Henry Rogers
Adam Smoot (hurt)
Jenkins Torrence

Our CBs are younger and better, If they lose Springs then their Defense goes down hill. Also Owens has owned Springs since San fran and Seattle days.

Also when you thinking about Safetys Landry is it. I would take our squad over theirs any day.

And there you have it. Your team better than ours in every single facet. Should be a really relaxing Sunday afternoon for you.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Santana Moss.... He always seems to show up to play against us and this year, hes tearing it up. I will be absolutely sick if gets by us and burns us for a td.... Newman, Jones and everyone else needs to keep him in front of them and smack the heck out of him a few times.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dillinger319;2279656 said:
Santana Moss.... He always seems to show up to play against us and this year, hes tearing it up. I will be absolutely sick if gets by us and burns us for a td.... Newman, Jones and everyone else needs to keep him in front of them and smack the heck out of him a few times.

Not that the Skin's have beaten anyone with a real defense. They looked like **** against the Giants.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2279206 said:
These games are always tough with the Skins. Portis will get some yards. Moss is a thorn in our side. Campbell is a better QB than most here think. We should win. We appear to have the most talent. But I'm not taking it for granted

smart man!!

30yrheel

Reaction score
they'll piss us off with their dink and dunk offense and score some points. moss is the only threat, let cooley have his 10 catches for forty yards.
no way they can outscore us if romo doesn't screw up again.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Honestly, there isn't much that I'm concerned with. That rarely happens with me.

I really think the only thing that can beat us on Sunday is ourselves.

If Romo has another Buffalo-type performance, we're in trouble.

But if we show up....execute....and not beat ourselves, we should win.

But stranger things have happened.

The Skin had no business beating us in 1995....but they beat us...twice.

vicjagger

Reaction score
I have one concern......

Turnover margin. Commanders +5, #1 in the NFL. Cowboys -3, T-28th. Only Detroit at -5 is worse.