Week one and Dak Prescott

RaZon

Reaction score
Well he out played THE GOAT tonight, which shocked me. Actually I saw nothing that looked like a guy who went thru what he did. He looked great!

So will his week one match up with Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Allen? Which is where most wanna put him, yep, among the elite.

Let's hold off on too much praise until we see what the other stud QB's put up.

As of right now he is numero uno, no doubt about it.

RaZon

Reaction score
If people are going to put Allen in the “elite” category after one good season, people please don’t tell me to hold off on too much praise for anything.

The NFL players put him as the number 4 ranked QB, it was...

Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
Allen
Wilson

That one good season was a very good season.

RaZon

Reaction score
Dak is freaking good. I don't know why so many seem to have a hard on for hating on him but the guy is a quality QB and definitely a team leader.

We're lucky to have him, guys.

Yes he is but.....why in the hell is he STILL doing TV commercials, how much $$$$ does this guy need?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Very proud of dak! That's the kind of qb you want! Easily top 10 qb prolly top 7-8. To go what he went through then come game one and a the way he did is ###### awesome. Thats just what I seen at work haven't even watched crap yet

As a boys fan I'm happy to say dak is our qb! He's a great dude! Dedicated and a leader! Don't care what critics say. He's damn good

RaZon

Reaction score
Did you say the same towards Romo?

I doubt it.

When was Romo making 40 mill a year on a team that needs players? Dak knows the more he makes the less we can pay others. A single dude really needs 40mil a year, ah.....why?

What do ya do with 40 milllion dolllars?

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
Very proud of dak! That's the kind of qb you want! Easily top 10 qb prolly top 7-8. To go what he went through then come game one and a the way he did is ###### awesome. Thats just what I seen at work haven't even watched crap yet

As a boys fan I'm happy to say dak is our qb! He's a great dude! Dedicated and a leader! Don't care what critics say. He's damn good
Totally agree, he is in that 7-8 best QB in football, now let's see how his week one exploits stack up vs the others. Down went THE GOAT.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Totally agree, he is in that 7-8 best QB in football, now let's see how his week one exploits stack up vs the others. Down went THE GOAT.

I've always been in the middle a little more towards dak but hes a great kid. We're in good hands! People don't really realize the mental and physical warfare he's been trough the last 11 months and to show up like this!? Love it

Cebrin

Reaction score
Yes he is but.....why in the hell is he STILL doing TV commercials, how much $$$$ does this guy need?
Are you being serious? If I was in a position to stack wealth for generations of my family I would do it in a heart beat.

RaZon

Reaction score
I've always been in the middle a little more towards dak but hes a great kid. We're in good hands! People don't really realize the mental and physical warfare he's been trough the last 11 months and to show up like this!? Love it

I was shocked he was fantastic, great job!

Yep, everything you could want in a leader.

RaZon

Reaction score
Are you being serious? If I was in a position to stack wealth for generations of my family I would do it in a heart beat.

I totally agree in any other profession but a TEAM sport. The more I make the less we have to build the team around me, I don't ignore that. This can't be.....just about me.

I make sure I have a line in front of me, if I have to make less to get that I will. Think I can make it on 30 mill a year, might be a little tight.

I have a stud WR, he wants more $$$, I will help out, can get by on 25 mill a year. My dad raised us 4 kids on a fraction of that.

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I totally agree in any other profession but a TEAM sport. The more I make the less we have to build the team around me, I don't ignore that. This can't be.....just about me.

Jury still out! People talked crap on romo for getting his money. He carried the damn team for many years so do you. Neither romo or dak are guys that will ever quit or not give it their all come GameDay!

They're not the get paid slack off take the money and run guys! They're not built that way. Don't get me wrong romo is my fav dallas qb I've ever seen play but my only knock on him is his fitness in the offseason but he really didn't need it. It was no olines and trying to make plays that got him hurt.

Exactly the way dak got hurt last season

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score

I'll have that opinion when he's a veteran. All young players want to get paid. If I'm top 10 or even 15 at anything I do, I expect to be paid for it handsomely. Especially if it I am putting my body on the line, seeing my family rarely, and possibly shortening my life-span.

RaZon

Reaction score
I'll have that opinion when he's a veteran. All young players want to get paid. If I'm top 10 or even 15 at anything I do, I expect to be paid for it handsomely. Especially if it I am putting my body on the line, seeing my family rarely, and possibly shortening my life-span.

You made the choice to put your body on the line. You could have done others things.

I need a team around me, and know I don't really need 40 mill a year,, come on man, a single cat needs 40 mill a year, how? No shoes to buy, no mouths to feed, so.....???

RaZon

Reaction score
So how does him doing commercials factor in the teams cap?

Not about that, it;s about a guy who makes more than any NFLer thinking he needs to be doing TV commercials for more $$$$. Really?

So you'd stand by and watch a player you guys need go over $$$$ knowing you could help?

Last edited: