Week one and Dak Prescott

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dak played incredible last night. Just outstanding. I waffled a lot on Dak…he’s darn good. Now fix the d…and we are talking.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When was Romo making 40 mill a year on a team that needs players? Dak knows the more he makes the less we can pay others. A single dude really needs 40mil a year, ah.....why?

What do ya do with 40 milllion dolllars?
Take care it your family, their family, their family and so on.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He didn't outplay TB12. The team lost. Sure, he threw for more yards, had more completions. However, if you had paid attention you would have seen that his down field accuracy was not as good. Once again the Cowboys receivers were having to jump, slow down, turn, reach back, or stop to catch passes. Not all the time, I'll grant you that, but quite a lot of time. There's something about this offense. Especially in the red zone, which we all saw again last night. My belief is it stems from the lack in the QB's accuracy as the windows become much more narrow the shallower the field gets.
He most certainly outplayed Brady. Everyone knows you have an agenda concerning Dak. You don’thave the sack to admit you’re wrong.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
when you have a press zone ...the qb can not lead the WR into the saftey...some of you guys really do not know football ..I'm sorry but you should not put your opinion out there if you do not want it exposed...Dak put the ball where it should be.....last night CeeDee had a rough game, on the pas in the end zone he had man covereg high...that calls for an inside shoulder throw and CeeDee should have turned around for an easy TD....Cooper who some on here say is not CeeDee had press man inside and ran the comeback for an easy TD....again if you dont know what your watching it seems like he is just throwing it short and the WR is JEDI feeling it and turning around....NO it is by design.

Sorry Bruh, didn't realize Jerry Rice was in here.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
He most certainly outplayed Brady. Everyone knows you have an agenda concerning Dak. You don’thave the sack to admit you’re wrong.

Okay Rocky, there ya go with your "agenda" bullcrud again. I admit when I am wrong, do it all the time. Let's have a frank discussion on YOUR agenda Rocko! Shall we?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Dak was awesome. If the ball placement he displayed last night is indicative of what we will see the rest of the season, he will be a steal at his current contract.

I give the man a lot of applause. Even through rehabbing a gruesome injury, it’s clear he worked on his game and has elevated it to another level.

There was nothing “empty” about last night’s numbers. And even more impressive, it wasn’t the numbers that truly stood out. It was his courage in the pocket, ball placement and overall mastery of dictating the game play.

SackMaster

Reaction score
When was Romo making 40 mill a year on a team that needs players? Dak knows the more he makes the less we can pay others. A single dude really needs 40mil a year, ah.....why?

What do ya do with 40 milllion dolllars?
So are you saying I should reject my next raise?

I mean, if I make over $50k a year, don't you think a person making minimum wage (or $15/hr) might think $50k is a little excessive?

Hell, what if I had the skills to hold a job that pays $100k a year? $1 million? Should I say "yeah, I'll do the job, but please, for the love of life, don't pay me that much so we can hire more employees?"

Some people man.
:laugh:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Sorry Bruh, didn't realize Jerry Rice was in here.

Also: Dak threw 58 passes. No QB is perfect on 58 passes.

Brady reminded us he was Tom Brady last night, and even he had numerous throws that could have been disasterous, such as the off-balance throw to the flat when Fournette outleveraged Parsons for the ball.

But on the whole, Dak’s ball placement was masterful.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I thought Prescott was awful.

I'll go into it in more detail later.

Don’t ever change, Risen. You’re a treasure. (No sarcasm.)

On a related note, I heard Wentz sprained an ankle falling off his couch as he watched last night’s QB duel.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Dak was awesome. If the ball placement he displayed last night is indicative of what we will see the rest of the season, he will be a steal at his current contract.

I give the man a lot of applause. Even through rehabbing a gruesome injury, it’s clear he worked on his game and has elevated it to another level.

There was nothing “empty” about last night’s numbers. And even more impressive, it wasn’t the numbers that truly stood out. It was his courage in the pocket, ball placement and overall mastery of dictating the game play.
Ya, that was the best throwing performance out his him so far in his career.

Even on the interception, it "looked" like a bad throw or decision during the live broadcast, but on replay, that ball was darn near perfect when thrown into a grouping with so many defenders. If Lamb holds on, that would be a early season throw of the year candidate.

Last night's performance is not a good one to hang your hat on if you don't like Dak.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
So are you saying I should reject my next raise?

I mean, if I make over $50k a year, don't you think a person making minimum wage (or $15/hr) might think $50k is a little excessive?

Hell, what if I had the skills to hold a job that pays $100k a year? $1 million? Should I say "yeah, I'll do the job, but please, for the love of life, don't pay me that much so we can hire more employees?"

Some people man.
:laugh:

It’s also OK if every other QB is wildly overpaid. But Dak? Time to surrender your money, sir.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Brady reminded us he was Tom Brady last night, and even he had numerous throws that could have been disasterous, such as the off-balance throw to the flat when Fournette outleveraged Parsons for the ball.

That throw to Coop for the TD late in the game when Dak was off balance.... I think even Coop was surprised when he looked down there at his hands to see the ball 100% perfectly placed and fast.

OldJarhead

Reaction score

Masterful? If you say so.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
If you weren’t satisfied with the QB play from last night’s game (for both teams!), I suggest you find a new hobby.

The National Cross Stitching League is taking applicants.

I have a "hobby" dude. I do "appreciate" your "concern" though.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score