Week one and Dak Prescott

Cebrin

Reaction score
You made the choice to put your body on the line. You could have done others things.

I need a team around me, and know I don't really need 40 mill a year,, come on man, a single cat needs 40 mill a year, how?
If you have to ask then there's no bothering on my end explaining it to you. Do some research on the long term effects of playing. It's incredibly dangerous.

We make these comments on our couches, but at the end of the day the NFL is worth about 90 Billion dollars, and the ones in charge don't play a snap.
:thumbup:

RaZon

Reaction score
If you have to ask then there's no bothering on my end explaining it to you. Do some research on the long term effects of playing. It's incredibly dangerous.

We make these comments on our couches, but at the end of the day the NFL is worth about 90 Billion dollars, and the ones in charge don't play a snap.
:thumbup:

I don't need you to explain a thing my man, if you play football ya know the risks, The hell with the long term effects, you can sell insurance, drive a truck.

And those who own Walmart and Target and McDonalds make how much, how about the help?

If you decide to box don't cry about being hit. Don't buy a pig farm then complain about the smell.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Considering injury, shoulder set back, and missing pre-season o_O. He seemed a tad rusty on some throws, but overall he was lights out.
Dak is a lion and is one hell of a quarterback.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Dak was phenomenal last night. Best game of his career. That dropped throw to Lamb over the middle that was picked was unreal. As always, Dak proves his doubters wrong. He will be comeback player of the year and contend for MVP.

Swagger

Reaction score
Well he out played THE GOAT tonight, which shocked me. Actually I saw nothing that looked like a guy who went thru what he did. He looked great!

So will his week one match up with Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Allen? Which is where most wanna put him, yep, among the elite.

Let's hold off on too much praise until we see what the other stud QB's put up.

As of right now he is numero uno, no doubt about it.
Prescott played very well but he didn't outplay the goat. Let's have it right. The interceptions thrown by both QBs weren't on them.

Ultimately, we had the ball in the last few minutes whereby a TD effectively wins the game and the offense failed to execute. TB needed a field goal to win and TB#12 got them in position and they won.

Swagger

Reaction score
Goodwin dropped one on the goal line for a TD and a deep throw by Brady was also dropped by Goodwin that would have put them around the 5 yard line on another drive. So both QBs dealt with drops.

Incredible that Brady can still play at that level at 44.

The pass protection from both o lines was generally very impressive throughout the game. It bodes well for us this season as it was a mess last season.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Well he out played THE GOAT tonight, which shocked me. Actually I saw nothing that looked like a guy who went thru what he did. He looked great!

So will his week one match up with Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson, Allen? Which is where most wanna put him, yep, among the elite.

He didn't outplay TB12. The team lost. Sure, he threw for more yards, had more completions. However, if you had paid attention you would have seen that his down field accuracy was not as good. Once again the Cowboys receivers were having to jump, slow down, turn, reach back, or stop to catch passes. Not all the time, I'll grant you that, but quite a lot of time. There's something about this offense. Especially in the red zone, which we all saw again last night. My belief is it stems from the lack in the QB's accuracy as the windows become much more narrow the shallower the field gets.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He didn't outplay TB12. The team lost. Sure, he threw for more yards, had more completions. However, if you had paid attention you would have seen that his down field accuracy was not as good. Once again the Cowboys receivers were having to jump, slow down, turn, reach back, or stop to catch passes. Not all the time, I'll grant you that, but quite a lot of time. There's something about this offense. Especially in the red zone, which we all saw again last night. My belief is it stems from the lack in the QB's accuracy as the windows become much more narrow the shallower the field gets.
Lol here we go. Blame the Dak brigade come on out. We lost this game because of Greg and OPI. Period.

Flamma

Reaction score
His best throw of the night goes down as an interception.

Perfect pass in a crowd through the smallest window possible, and CD lets it bounce off his hands.

OldJarhead

Reaction score
Lol here we go. Blame the Dak brigade come on out. We lost this game because of Greg and OPI. Period.

Never blamed Dak. I blame the OC and HC. I think it was a flawed game plan and I don't believe in the offensive strategy of this football club.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yes he is but.....why in the hell is he STILL doing TV commercials, how much $$$$ does this guy need?

This makes no sense... every NFL player is looking for sponsorship deals.. it's literally free money... even the wealthiest NFL player Tom Brady had a commercial in last night's game.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
When was Romo making 40 mill a year on a team that needs players? Dak knows the more he makes the less we can pay others. A single dude really needs 40mil a year, ah.....why?

What do ya do with 40 milllion dolllars?

Invest it so when football is over he isn't a penniless fool like a LOT of former NFL players.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Are you being serious? If I was in a position to stack wealth for generations of my family I would do it in a heart beat.
Yeah, why would you not do commercials? - easy money!

Just wasting an asset away if you don't

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
This makes no sense... every NFL player is looking for sponsorship deals.. it's literally free money... even the wealthiest NFL player Tom Brady had a commercial in last night's game.

Brady had 3 commercials during last night's game. Subway, some Bitcoin investment thing, and I forget the third one.

Section446

Reaction score
He was the best QB on the field last night, outside of a couple of typical throws behind the WR, he played about as well as a QB can play.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Interesting as I saw more than just Dak and Brady on the field but I guess it's no longer a TEAM game as everyone thinks.

shabazz

Reaction score
Oh no doubt. His 6.3 yards per completion stat may hold up all year

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

when you have a press zone ...the qb can not lead the WR into the saftey...some of you guys really do not know football ..I'm sorry but you should not put your opinion out there if you do not want it exposed...Dak put the ball where it should be.....last night CeeDee had a rough game, on the pas in the end zone he had man covereg high...that calls for an inside shoulder throw and CeeDee should have turned around for an easy TD....Cooper who some on here say is not CeeDee had press man inside and ran the comeback for an easy TD....again if you dont know what your watching it seems like he is just throwing it short and the WR is JEDI feeling it and turning around....NO it is by design.