maxdogg

Reaction score
Putty is Willard...

giphy.gif
Putty is a warped piece of ****.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
there is a photo allegedly taken by the group showing what clearly looks like a bigfoot....history ch did a great doc on it.
Dude, I would love to see the pic or link?

I personally think it was an a avalanche, then a collapse in the snow when the rest of the group went to go after the few who were lost, but you never know.

cowboyec

Reaction score

I personally think it was an a avalanche, then a collapse in the snow when the rest of the group went to go after the few who were lost, but you never know.
I wish I knew how to post it on here.
its a black and white photo.
authorties think they fled the tent...the tent was shredded.....what would spook them to flee like that....at night.
10-12ft tall bigfoot infected with rabbies.

cowboyec

Reaction score

google
russian bigfoot stalks hikers
then click on images.

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's kinda unsettling. But the most clear ones I saw looked like they could be doctored. And one appeared to be on snow skis.

Still, goosebumps, ec. Good stuff, brother.
Ive never heard of a bigfoot killing some one.
thats why Im saying it must have had rabbies.
they yell,scream,stomp the ground,throw rocks,push trees over,break branches...I even heard they will charge at you but not make contact if they feel threatened....but Ive never heard of them getting physical with people.
but what would happen if one had rabbies.