Weird tales

Xelda

Reaction score
After graduating from high school, we still lived across the street from the cemetery. My parents thought a trip to Florida with my father for business would help open my eyes to new possibilities. That's what I was told anyway. Our first night out of town, one of my best friends was killed in a motorcycle accident. I didn't find out until I got home and was handed the paper saying he'd been "mortally wounded". The words weren't obvious at first, but then it clicked. Our group grieved for him. I'd missed his funeral, so we held a bonfire in his honor.

His last name was Bell but there was no association to an actual bell until one night as I lay looking out my bedroom window waiting for sleep to come. I heard a bell faintly on the other end of the cemetery to the south east. Ok, that's weird. A few nights later, I heard the bell again only a little closer. This pattern continued off and on for months as the bell drew even closer. My parents found a great house at a great price and we moved. Before moving, the bell had moved from the cemetery to our street, driveway and up to our house. I could not wait to move!

A few months into our new home, my former neighbor comes and spends the night with me. I'm laying there relaxing when I hear the bell at the side of the bed. I come unglued (to put it mildly) and start screaming. She wakes up and tries to calm me down. I'm asking "did you hear that?" to which she replied "no". I gather my wits about me the best I can and eventually go to sleep. The bell never rang again. I've told myself that it was all a figment of my imagination and my subconscious was working over time. It was just weird and went on for several months, so I guess this is a good place to put it.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
There is this show I used to watch in the late '90s and early 2000's called beyond belief:fact or fiction. It was hosted by Johnathan franks
Who narrated five stories. It was revealed at the end which shows where based on true stories and which were made up.it recently became available on Amazon prime.

I watched the first episode of its third season. One of the tales was about a vampire who was brought into a hospital . I remember in one of the scenes the nurse who was narrating found
Shredded blood packets in on of the hospitals restrooms.anyway at the end of the episode,
Franks said the story was true and based off reports ofrom the east coast in the 1970's.
It reminded me of another show I used to watch as a kid called are you afraid of the dark? It aired on Nickelodeon and was basically a tales from the crypt for kids.

One of the episodes called "the tale of the night shift"was about a vampire loose in a hospital. It also had a scene where a nurse finds shredded blood lpackets in the bathroom . I wonder if it was inspired by the same reports as the tale in the beyond belief episode. Has anyone here heard anything about incidents like this occurrng in hospitals on the east coast during the '70s?

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
I'e always been interested in cryptozoology , especially the lockness monster. I remember these two girls I knew in high school were planning to go to Canada after they graduated and look for some famous lake monster up there. I think it's possible there is a undiscovered species of large aquatic reptiles who inhabit lakes. It is also likely there is a undiscovered species of primate here in north america.has anyone seen that new movie"primal
Fear". I think its about bigfoot

GMO415

Reaction score
We were doing a follow up on a Subject, who was decompensating. As we were just about to finish up, he kept referring to his mother in the other room. I found it bizzarre we never heard any noise coming from said room and the Subject stated she wasn't sleeping. I was concerned because the Subject was barley able to care for himself let alone an elderly female.

He allowed us to go and check on her. We went into the room and found his mother lying in the bed, arms folded, under the covers and deceased .She had been dead for months and was severely decomposed . All of her internal organs had spilled out and leaked through the mattress and on to the floor. Her fingernails and hair had kept growing and were long.

The Subject stated he didn't realize she was "dead!"

Xelda

Reaction score
Terrance, it seems I heard something about shredded blood packets in a hospital but I honestly don't remember much. It would have been a tale that had been handed down so many times, there was little detail left to be had. I also believe there is/was an ancient species deep in certain waters that survived the great flood. I don't know if they are still around or have eventually died out from water contamination. Too many grainy videos of long necked creatures around before Photoshop for me to doubt.

DANG GMO! I could not do your job. It takes special people to do what you do. That's like the stuff of horror movies.

GMO415

Reaction score
Maxdogg (the D-oh-double-G)....man I'd love to.share a ton of stories in here, but like everyone.else, it's best not to reveal yourself and with.my.profession you can double that .

I'm trying to think of ways how to tell them in a certain way.....

GMO415

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the "7 Families"?

Alledgidly, these families run the entire world's economy, societies, and wars. Not sure if it was ever true. The story goes an FBI agent discovered it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Has anyone heard of the "7 Families"?

Alledgidly, these families run the entire world's economy, societies, and wars. Not sure if it was ever true. The story goes an FBI agent discovered it.
I've heard a little about it, but I very much doubt it's true.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Coyotes on the sidewalks and streets of SF. They only congregate in 2 territories,both of which I frequent,and basically only come out at night. Was in North Beach coming down from Coit Tower,and saw what I thought was 2 dogs on the loose. Roll down my window to have a chat and tell em to get on home,only to see two adult coyotes. And now when I'm up at the Tower late at night,you can hear em all start howling. Which is an odd dichotomy mixed in with the sea lions barking down at the Warf. Guess they took over my spot...that's cool though,we seem to get along pretty good.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Maxdogg (the D-oh-double-G)....man I'd love to.share a ton of stories in here, but like everyone.else, it's best not to reveal yourself and with.my.profession you can double that .

I'm trying to think of ways how to tell them in a certain way.....
Yes Gmo I know I have some other real stuff I could share but really am not sure I want to.