Weird things you've pondered

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Never heard of anyone rushing out to buy milk before a storm. Water yes but milk?

Best thing to do is try and fill your bathtub up. That way if you lose water you have a tub full of clean potable water. I mean, yeah people shower in there but at least it's clean enough to survive with.

bandfan

Reaction score
The Nevada Democratic caucus idle thought: Did any of the candidates promise to bring the prostitutes to their knees?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Export drive.

Not a problem Brother. Just ship all the Fish and Chips you guys can make and I'm good for it. I love it and no place is better then England for the real stuff!

On a side note, I'd probably drop dead in 5 to 10 years so start working on a transition plan now but yeah, we're good!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
The need to be right or always know more than your piers.. The man that knows everything learns nothing. It was once said you need to learn something new everyday to grow,So, if you are a know it all you're done. Be wrong just so you can learn or at least learn a different perspective.

To be honest I've learned the most from being wrong. It's really not a bad trait to be humble. Which leads me to my new way of life. "Don't let my sense of pride get in the way of my sense of well being". That's a lot to take in.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Is it actually a re-run if you never saw the original episode?

Is it a reboot if you never saw the original series?

Is it a sequel if you never saw the previous movies?

If you watch a so-called prequel movie first,is it actually a prequel? If so, does that mean every first movie of a 2+ movie series is a prequel even it released in order?
All of those are yes (u know dang well) :) Darn potheads on my lawn again :D

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Why do farts smell worse in the shower?
lol! Humidity, the surrounding air is very heavy and layered. No air flow to take said expelled gases away. This is a better question that I've thought about. Why is it you can easily stand your own but, if someone else adds to the party you are just before throwing up? It's really only slightly different depending on what said person has been eating.

Do we live in such a world that we have lost touch with being human first? Covered with soap, lotions, body sprays and cologne that something that is unpleasant offends us so much?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Why is it sooooo...much more fun to find a 20 dollar bill in a pair of pants that has been washed than it is to find 20 dollars in a wallet you didn't know you had?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSdqSUlBXn49ObcilmLD6hL9E2LBjqynFE3xhAECU9-iqLQLVba