Weird things you've pondered

nobody

Reaction score
Touch and feel are the same thing. :).........but I just looked it up after posting that, and according to the source, those who are blind from birth only have auditory dreams.

Those blind dudes that "see" by clicking their tongues and echo locating...their visual center of the brain is active...so do they dream and "see" like that in the dreams?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Did Adam and Eve ever have this conversation?:

Eve: Tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?
Adam: You tell me. How exactly could I do that?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually, only a certain tense an usage of each are the same.

You can touch something without feeling it and you can feel something without touching it.
I think in the context of dreams, we were referring to the tactile sensation, because what would be the point of a dream if there was no emotional feeling?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Not you you cool (we call you light skinned in D.C. ;)) "I actually prefer the white meat,...oh the dry chicken you lyin mofo lol" No sauce for you, tell me how good it is. bv personal annoyance, bring the white meat chicken folk tell me why it's better (always black folks :)

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
Never heard of anyone rushing out to buy milk before a storm. Water yes but milk?

I have, but I find it odd. It's not odd in other countries where they store milk on shelves and not in the fridge (until it's opened). I guess the pasteurize it to give it a stable non-refrigerated shelf life. When I visited Chile and went into a few stores there, it was a trip to see all the milk sitting out.

nobody

Reaction score
How many toothpicks and how much glue would it take to make a normal sized chair that could hold the weight of a 200lb man?