Twitter: Welcome back La'el Collins

blueblood70

Reaction score

great news..steeles been good solid but in no way a PB type like LC is..

If TS is banged up maybe LC can practice at LT this bye week and let steele stay at RT..seems like between the neck and whatever he went out for while on his foot or leg, well we shall see. But LC will get his job back and steel nice swing guy now.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Everyone, join in together. ‘For he’s a jolly good fellow, for he’s a jolly good fellow … ‘ Sang no one.

Yeah, just what I thought. When the team is 5-0 without you, you don’t get a welcoming party.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've been impressed with Steele, especially with his run blocking. His pass blocking is average, which is a huge improvement over being horrible last year. Wonder if they should look at Steele at guard.
NO man hes a swing tackle and his services will be needed.. hes a tackle and better RT then Left..McGovern the swing Guard/c he will get first shot at replacing Cwill should the Coaches feel its necessary.

Carson

Reaction score
Me. I said before the draft, before camp, before the season that anything the Cowboys get from Collins would be gravy. I expected little to nothing from him.
Oh no doubt I agree with you there.

Just didn’t see them going 5-0 without Collins

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
Please pee in the cup in timely fashion.

Yes, La'el needs to be now categorized by the team as a 'problem player'. Problematic players being rehabilitated have had keepers assigned to them to keep them out of trouble. If we're going to keep him on this team, the team needs to appoint a staff member or another player to keep him honest. The NFL would absolutely love to suspend him again for a tiny infraction--this time for an entire season.